CHAPTER 26: Warning

Y/N POV (next day)

I felt someone kissed me on my forehead while gently shaking me

Jin: Ms. Kim...it's time to wake up... *chuckle*
Y/N: Oppa...5 minutes more please...
Jin: I got your favorite cereals and I also made a mango smoothie! They'll feel bad if you don't wake up.
Y/N: Only on one condition...
Jin: What?
Y/N: You won't force me to drink warm milk before bed today...okay?
Jin: We'll see about that but get ready for now.
Y/N: Arraseo...I'll be there in 20.
Jin: Ok.

Time skip~~ (5th period)

Y/N: Oppa...what class do you have right now?
Jungkook: Biology.
Y/N: Ohhhh...and Mr. Choi is absent?
Jungkook: No *shrugs*
Y/N: Wait...so why did you tell me that you're free?
Jungkook: Because I just found out that Mrs. Park is absent and you're free so I skipped class so we can spend time.
Y/N: But what about-
Jungkook: Aish...baby...I've done this before...don't worry.
Y/N: Ok...?
Jungkook: Babe, can we stop by the water dispenser please...I wanted some water but my bottle is empty...
Y/N: Hey...you don't need to walk there...just stay here and I'll be back in 5.
Jungkook: Why exactly will I let my princess work?
Y/N: What do you mean?

He didn't let me finish as he grabbed my hand and led me to the water dispenser.
He bent down (a bit)  and started filling as I stood beside him, seeing him cutely humming "butterfly".  As he was done, he straightened his position and looked at me.

Jungkook: So...let's go?
Y/N: Hmm, yeah! Let's go.

We were about to walk away until a girl who came with her minions stopped us. Not just a girl...but a girl who hates me...

Yeri: Oh hey Jungkook, hey Y/N!
Jungkook: What do you want Yeri?

He said it calmly but you could hear how intimidating his voice and face was. And wow...that's the only thing I could say...he looks SO hot, I have to fan girl. I've never seen him like this but this face of him will definitely be in my head for AGES! I wish I could take a picture but then things could get...weird? Yeah...weird.

Buy I honestly don't know what you call THIS if not hot! As soon as I go home, I'm calling Mrs

Buy I honestly don't know what you call THIS if not hot! As soon as I go home, I'm calling Mrs. Jeon and thanking her for creating THAT. Anyway...enough of fan girling, Y/N...

Yeri: Wait...Kook, you didn't break up with her yet?!
Jungkook: What do you mean? Why would I?
Yeri: Acting so innocent in front of her, right? But we all know how you actually are...*laughs*
Jungkook: Just get lost Yeri!
Yeri: Ok love...bye...see you. *leaves*
Jungkook: What the fuck did she just call me?!
Y/N: I...I don't know...
Jungkook: Nevermind...let's just go.
Y/N: Okie!

When we were going to leave that hallway, two boys from my class came up to us. Jungkook just rolled his eyes and I just sighed...because we couldn't spend time together at all!

Boy1: Oh hey, Y/N...
Y/N: Wait...you guys know me?
Boy 2: Doesn't everyone?
Jungkook: Can you guys hurry up...I want to spend some time with her...
Boy1: Wait...so you guys are like...still friends...?
Y/N: Wha-
Jungkook: YAH! WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW CAN YOU WALK UP TO A PERFECTLY HAPPY COUPLE AND ASK IF THEYRE JUST FRIENDS...
Y/N: Jungkook...chill...it's okay...
Boy 2: Wait...Y/N doesn't know? I thought you both broke up...
Jungkook: Nonsense...why would we break up?!
Boy1: Probably because I saw  you...k-kissing another girl...who was not
Y/N
Jungkook: Babe...I swear to god he's lying...
Y/N: I know...what proof do you have?
Boy1: Umm well...
Boy 2: Just show it bro!
Boy1: Okay...

He took out his phone and did some tapping and turned around the phone...the picture just broke my heart...

the picture just broke my heart

Sure...those boys were right...the girl he was kissing wasn't me...the time said: 5:03 pm...and the location...was in front of Starbucks...which is near Jungkook's house...and date? Yesterday's! Exactly when I asked Jungkook if he wanted to hang out with me...wow...after all this...he just gets back to his normal...old self...whatever Yeri said was kinda like a warning...a warning that Jungkook would hurt me too, play me too, betray me too...just like he did to other girls...many other girls...my tears were already in my eyes...

Boy1: I...guess we gotta go...bye hyung...bye Y/N...
Boy 2: Let's go. Bye!

Those two boys left leaving a shocked Jungkook and a VERY hurt me...

Y/N: What w-went wrong...?
Jungkook: B-babe...I-I swear to g-god...this is not me...?
Y/N: *scoff* Then who is it? Jungkook...let's be realistic...5:30 pm...2 minutes after I called you...but you were with your "friend" well, the friend you made out with. Near your house...there's no explanation to do anymore...
Jungkook: Y/N I-
Y/N: I'm sorry...I have to go now...

A/N: Hey guys...sorry if this chapter was short but I'll try making the other one bigger...btw, will this break up affect TaeKook/Jikook/Namkook/Yoonkook/Hopekook and Jinkook? And yeah...I took a long time to update again...I'm sorry...hehe