CHAPTER 28: The Truth

Taehyung POV

I was walking to the cafeteria when suddenly a super strong arm pulled me into a classroom

I was walking to the cafeteria when suddenly a super strong arm pulled me into a classroom. It was too dark but the guy who "kidnapped" me was somehow familiar even though he was wearing a mask.
He removed his mask and switched on the lights after locking the door. I was shocked and angry at the same time after seeing who it was.

 I was shocked and angry at the same time after seeing who it was

Taehyung: What do you want from me Jungkook?!
Jungkook: Hyung...I really want you to listen to me once, please...
Taehyung: You have 10 minutes to do whatever you want, wherever you want...but after that...I don't want to listen to a word...
Jungkook: Okay...so hyung, remember the day here we were hanging out at your dad's condo?
Taehyung: Yes...
Jungkook: How long does it take to get to my house from the condo?
Taehyung: 1 hour...?
Jungkook: And we reached at the condo at 5 pm...while in the phone...the time showed 5:09...how the hell am I supposed to be with you AND reach my house in 9 minutes...
Taehyung: How do I know if you're not lying?!
Jungkook: Ask the boys she showed me the picture.

I nodded and followed Jungkook who led the way to Y/N's classroom...school didn't start yet so there are barely any teachers...which Jungkook took as an opportunity and took me to Y/N's homeroom class. As we reached there, Jungkook pointed at two boys who were laughing and chit-chatting.

Jungkook: These two assholes came to us yesterday...

To our luck both of the boys came out of the class and we're heading towards the bathroom when I called those two

To our luck both of the boys came out of the class and we're heading towards the bathroom when I called those two. They came to me, scared...cuz hun...I looked like I can kill so...
The boy came closer to me as I grabbed his collar and gave him the deadliest glare possible...the one Jin hyung gives when I break his super Mario stuff...and you can imagine how scary it is...

Taehyung: Show me that picture.
Boy1: W-what picture h-hyung...?
Taehyung: The one which ruined my sister...
Boy1: I...I d-don't h-have I-it...

I was about to punch him when Jungkook stopped me...

Taehyung: What?!
Jungkook: Hyung...Y/N...she doesn't like all this...

I just deeply sighed and asked politely...but anger evident in my voice

Taehyung: Show me the picture and I'll let you go...

The boy hesitantly took his phone out and did some tapping and showed me the phone. And Jungkook was right...

Taehyung: Who gave you this picture?!
Boy1: I don't know...he was wearing a mask and a cap...he told me not to tell it to anyone...and he didn't even tell his name...
Taehyung: Okay...you both can leave...And delete the picture...NOW!

As soon as they left, I lost it and hugged Jungkook...

Jungkook: H-hyung...
Taehyung: Mianhe Jungkook-Ah...
Jungkook: It's okay hyung...if I was you, I would've done the same thing...

I pulled away and looked at him.

Jungkook: Hyung...now that you know I'm innocent...why don't you tell Y/N too...?
Taehyung: No Jungkook...she knows that I can't choose between both of you...she'll think that you persuaded me...
Jungkook: So does it mean tha-
Taehyung: No...once we find out who did it...we will make the culprit tell it to
Y/N..don't worry.

Time skip~~ (lunch)

I explained everything to all 4 of them

I explained everything to all 4 of them...and they understood.

Namjoon: Sorry kook...we didn't trust you earlier...
Yoongi: We should've known that you'll keep your promise...
Hoseok: Sorry Kookie!
Jimin: Sorry Jungkookie...really sorry.
Jungkook: Oh c'mon hyungs...you guys don't have to apologize! Right "Jimin~ssi"?

We all laughed and ate our food. But who is the culprit? Sangook? Baekhyun? Yeri? Who? I need to get Jungkook and Y/N back together at any cost...

A/N: hey guys...so whom do you think it is? Well, it can't be Jin because he didn't even know that they started dating after that "slap" incident...soooo...leave comments and vote if you like it. ANNYEONGGG!! 💖💖