CHAPTER 19: Call

Y/N POV

I didn't have the courage to make eye contact with oppa

I didn't have the courage to make eye contact with oppa. A person who panics after accidentally hurting me, had just purposely hit me, Slapped me for the first time

Y/N: O-o-oppa...?

I said on the verge of tears. Heck! Tears were released already.

Jin: When you sneaked out for that dumb party...I had warned you. DON'T. LIE. TO. ME. I know about you and Jungkook.

He ran his hand through his hair. Every breath, every move, every eye contact he made was intimidating.

Y/N: S-sorry oppa.
Jin: Do we look like fools to you?! Huh?! Do you want us to forgive you for every fucking mistake you make?! Give me your phone. NOW!

I hesitantly took out my phone and gave it to him. I didn't delete ANY messages from Jungkook...neither did I rename my guy friends to girls' names. Not even the messages from our group chat with my friends about Jungkook! I'm so doomed. He harshly took the phone from my small hand.

Jin: What's the password?
Y/N: P-password...?
Jin: Yes. Pass.word.
Y/N: Z-zero, four...t-three z-zero...z-zero o-one...
Jin: Go to your room. You're grounded.
Y/N: Oppa...I'm really sorry...I-
Jin: TO YOUR ROOM NOW!

I flinched and went to my room. I need to tell Jungkook about this as soon as possible. I grabbed the landline without Jin oppa noticing as his eyes were glued to my phone and ran up to my room. I quickly dialed his number and waited for him to answer. As I was waiting...I kept mumbling "answer" again and again.
I ran to my bathroom and locked the door because Jin oppa can come in any time.

Jungkook: Hello? Hyung?Y/N:  J-jungkook

Y/N: J-jungkook...
Jungkook: Y/N...?
Y/N: It's over...
Jungkook: Mwo? What's over?
Y/N: O-oppa found out...
Jungkook: What?! How?! We had concealed our relationship so well! What did he do?! Are you alright?! I'm coming there.
Y/N: No! Please! Don't. And don't text me. Please...
Jungkook: O-ok.
Y/N: And Don't tell Tae oppa about it...I don't want Jin oppa to get angry at Tae oppa.
Jungkook: Y/N...I...can I just please come...?
Y/N: Jungkook...I'm grounded...you can't come. It will become worse. Please.
Jungkook: O-okay...please call me if you need something. I'll be right there.
Y/N: O-ok...bye.
Jungkook: Bye.

I kept the landline in Tae oppa's room and went off to sleep.

Jin POV

I should've known! I should've done this way earlier

I should've known! I should've done this way earlier. Ugh! These texts! They are in a relationship! Why does she have to lie to me. Doesn't she get it?! I'm trying to do this so that she doesn't face what other girls have gone through. Naeun suicided! Nari got pregnant and got disowned by her family! Her career got ruined! Junghee aborted the baby and got homeschooled! Miyong's parents forced her to marry some random guy. And rumors say that she's treated like shit because of the baby. Half of the girls are DEPRESSED! all these girls...All these girls have been targets of Jungkook. And I guess he's behind Y/N now. And my sister was too innocent to notice it. Thank god Namjoon called me...or else I would've never found out.

Flashback~~

I was simply sitting and watching TV, around 2 hours later after Tae and Y/N left. It was currently 7:54 pm right now. I paused the drama I was watching because my Namjoonie called. Wait...did I just say my- no...I didn't. Nevermind. I picked up the call.

Namjoon: Hello?
Jin: Hello?
Namjoon: Hyung! Mwohae?
Jin: Watching TV...Wae?
Namjoon: Well, Everyone except you and me are at Jiminie's house and I can't go there right now because I'm watching ep 4 of a new drama. So...can u come to my house so that we can watch it together.
Jin: Even I'm watching a drama. Can't come. Sorry.
Namjoon: Which one?
Jin: "My unfamiliar family" just started Ep 5
Namjoon: Wait...I'm watching that too! Ep 4 almost about to end.
Jin: Lets watch it together. Reach ep 5 till I come I'll be there in 10. Arraseo?
Namjoon: Ne Hyung.
Jin: Wait...any of your toys aren't there right?
Namjoon: Nope...no one. I'm alone.
Jin: Ok. Bye!
Namjoon: Bye.

I took my car keys and left to go to Namjoon's.
On the way, I saw Jungkook's car...what is he doing here? Isn't he at a jimin's?
I got closer and saw that he was kissing a girl...a girl whose wearing a blue frock...EXACTLY the one Y/N has. He was covering the girl's face and that's why I couldn't see the girl. Until...they pulled away and walked towards Jungkook's car. The girl was no one but my sister...Y/N?!?! What the fuck is she doing here?! Why did she kiss him?!
I won't get her now. After she comes home, lets see how innocent she acts. I called Namjoon and cancelled my plans with him...he was pretty sad but no, Y/N needs to learn her lesson, no matter how harsh am I on her.

End Of Flashback~~

I need to go talk to her though...I...I slapped her. I've NEVER done that before. I really did lose control...didn't I? I walked up to her room and saw her asleep. Should I give her a chance...? I hate myself for slapping her like that. I will give her another chance tomorrow...basically because I slapped her. But her phone will be with me.

A/N: Annyeong!! Sorry this chapter was kinda short. What do you think? Will Jungkook give up on Y/N? Will they date again? Will Baekhyun interfere? Will Yeri help...OR will Yeri and Baekhyun add another teammate to help them...? Read to find out. Hehe. And BTW thank you so so sooooo much for 150+ followers. I can't believe my eyes. Thanguuu. Saranghe💖💖