CHAPTER 23: I'm Sorry...

Y/N POV (a few hours later after the talk with Tae)

I hesitantly picked up my phone and dialed Jungkook again

I hesitantly picked up my phone and dialed Jungkook again. He picked up the call in around 10-15 seconds.

Y/N: H-hello...?
Jungkook: H-hello?

He said in a deep and raspy/husky voice...maybe he was sleeping.

Y/N: Jungkook...?
Jungkook: Y/N!? What happened?! Is everything okay?! Should I come ther!?
Y/N: N-no! I'm fine...I just...I just wanted to meet you...now...in that cherry blossom park...
Jungkook: Ok...I'll see you there...in 10. Bye.
Y/N: Ok...bye...

I ended the call, and got ready and wore the same hoodie I wore that Jungkook gave me on my 16th birthday.

Time skip/ at the park

Jungkook: So...why did you wanna meet me.
Y/N: I w-wanted to say sorry...
Jungkook: You haven't done anything...
Y/N: I have...I hurt you...
Jungkook: You did...but you had reasons...I'm sure you did...you did...right...?

My heart broke when I saw tears filling up his eyes. Tears filled my eyes too... No! I have to stay strong and explain him everything...I have to...I took a deep breath having a hard time controlling those dumb tears.

Y/N: Today, Jin oppa came and sat in my room to talk with me. He said he was sorry to slap me —

*BTW if you're wondering how Jungkook found out about the slap...Taehyung told him*

Y/N: —And that he shouldn't have done it. He said that he trusts me and he ungrounded me...in short...I broke my heart instead of my brother's trust...I'm sorry...for hurting you too...
Jungkook: Look at me...

He said lifting my chin up...exactly like he did on the rooftop...

Jungkook: You know what you did was for hyung right...?
Y/N: *nods* Yes but I hu-
Jungkook: Hurt me? No baby...you chose your brother's trust and his belief on you over your happiness...if I was you, I would've happily accepted my freedom and get back to dating. But you didn't do it...Munchkin...I really respect you for that.