CHAPTER 14: Backed off

Jiwon POV

Jin: It's all because of you! My sister is gone because of you! She will never come back now!
Jiwon: Jin...trust me...I didn't mean it...I just wanted you. I didn't want to hurt Y/N so badly!
Jin: No bitch! I still loved you even after you cheated on me. I was about to come to you and talk about getting back together...but after whatever you did with Y/N...I will never forgive you! I hate you.
Jiwon: Oppa...please no. I love you.
Jin: That dumb sorry of yours won't get my sister back!

He started taking slow steps towards me while I was a crying mess. He took out something from his pocket...it was a...pocket knife?!

Jin: You hurt my sister with a knife only, right. Let me show you how it feels *smirk*
Jiwon: No, Jin! Please! I beg you! Don't! I lo- Ahhhhh!

???: Unnie! Wake up!!
Jiwon: What the fuck?!...Yeri?...What happened?!
Yeri: You started mumbling stuff. And screamed at the end.
Jiwon: What's the time?
Yeri: 8:00 am.
Jiwon: Call Baekhyun now!
Yeri: Wait...what...why?! What happened?
Jiwon: I'll explain it to you later...just...just call him.
Yeri: Okay...?

Time skip~~

Time skip~~

Baekhyun: Noona...what's wrong? Yeri noona called me urgently and said that you need to talk to us.
Jiwon: Baekhyun...Yeri...I'm backing off of this plan. I don't wanna hurt Y/N. She...she's innocent.
Yeri: How the fuck is she innocent?! She was the reason Jungkook broke up with me! Both of you cheated on your partners...but for me?! Jungkook randomly broke up with me! Just because I had a problem with some girl hugging him!
Baekhyun: Yeri...calm down!
Jiwon: Did you really love Jungkook or used him for popularity?! You know the answer Yeri...there's no use of lying.
Yeri: Oh really?! Why would I want him back if I used him for popularity?! I am already pretty popular in school.
Jiwon: Oh sis...I know you since you were a baby. You want Jungkook back to take revenge from Y/N.

I said as if it means nothing to me. Of course it didn't. Yeri doesn't really love Jungkook and she knows this as well.
I asked Baekhyun for Y/N's number and he gave it to me. I dialed it and waited for her to answer it.

On The Phone
Y/N: H-hello...B-Baekhyun...? Look if this is about me breaking up with Jungkook...I-I am not d-doing it...
Jiwon: Y/N...this is me...Jiwon.
Y/N: *whispers* Fuck! J-Jiwon unnie?

It was so cute when she stuttered and cursed after hearing that it's me. I giggled breathy. Why would someone want to hurt her. She's so innocent.
I guess this is the reason people call me a psycho. I feel sorry for my target. But anyway...she's not my target anymore so...

Jiwon: It's urgent...I want to talk to your brother...don't tell him that it's me.
Y/N: He...uhhh...he's sleeping! Yeah...h-he's sleeping.
Jiwon: Y/N...don't lie to me...he might be cooking breakfast right now.
Y/N: Uhhh...yeah...?
Jiwon: Just please...it's urgent...like REALLY urgent.
Y/N: Ok...