"Ye, sunbaenim. I'll take care of  myself. You won't ever worry! I'm a good girl..hahaa..thank you for calling sunbaenim. Yes! See you soon! Missing you all. Annyeong sunbaenim." and the smile didn't leave her face.

She turned her head to see where LMH was but he wasn't around. Where was this naughty boyfriend of hers?

"Sanbaenim.. Are you here?" she went to the bathroom and knocked, "are you there, Sanbaenim?" she pushed the knob and he wasn't there either. She rushed out to the living room and sighed.

There he was in the living room drinking his gin tonic while sitting on the sofa. He seemed to be  lost in his thoughts.

"Sanbaenim, what are you doing here?" she whispered. He glanced at her and drank all the gin tonic at once.

"Have you finished talking to your sunbae?" he asked casually. Did he act cool now? She wondered.

"Ye, Sanbaenim. Wow, it's already 6.30pm now, aren't we going to have dinner?" she asked cheerfully as she let herself sit beside him. She took his arm and held it warmly. "It was GY sunbae." she smiled.

"I thought so." he was gazing to something in front of him as he said that.

"How you thought so?" she followed his gaze and found that nothing was there to be gazed on beside the door to the kitchen.

"From the way you talked to him and that you mentioned YIN. I thought it could be anyone from Goblin, somehow." he looked at her now.

"Aren't we going to KES-sshi's new year's celebration? LYJ eonni also reminded us about the invitation. It must be really cool that we can all gathered and meet up again. I'm so excited!"

"I doubt it." LMH said it curtly then he sighed. "We will attend the event as co-workers, right? How would I even excited about that?" he pouted.

"Aigo.. Sanbaenim, don't bother the co-workers or whatever the title we will have when we attend the event, as long as we both share the truth together. Right?" she assured him and kissed his cheek. His smile was too short to be seen. He nodded though.

"Gaja! Take your coat, let's find us dinner." he got up and lent his hand again. His habit, her favorite. She took his hand and locked her fingers with his.

"Gaja!" she cheerfully got up.

*****

The Griffin Bar, JW Marriott Jongno-gu, roof top.
8pm

It took only 15 minutes from LMH's apartment to this cozy and private Bar. LMH always had his private way also in many dining places. So, they were seated on the best spot at the roof top to watch the city lights when they enjoyed the dinner.

They sat face to face with a little candle on the table. Their eyes seemed to always locked on each other's. Their shy smiles were the only things they exchanged when the bar staffs prepared their food. They were like a new teen couple who went to their very first dinner date.

"Sanbaenim, thank you for taking me here. I really love this roof top thing." KGE whispered as she moved her face closer enough to LMH so he could hear her voice clearer.

"You're most welcome, GoEun-nie." he whispered back and lowered his face as he smiled shyly with those cute dimples on his cheeks. He blushed.

"You're the best, Sanbaenim." She chuckled and gave him her rocking thumb as he gave her his rocking thumb in return. They seemed to always mirroring each other. Such a delightful scene to see.

The dinner was delicious and the atmosphere made them felt even contented. The waiter sent them compliments from the chef and let them have special drinks for the desert. With all the delightful and delicious deserts, LMH said wholeheartedly,