When I opened my eyes I saw that she was smirking and looked very proud of herself from the stunt she pulled out, damn it. How come do they always get me man? As much as I wanted to smoke dash I can't. We're in a relationship and this is completely normal.

After what felt like an hour she broke the kiss leaving a string of saliva between us. She licked her lips and savored the taste while I... just swallowed it since... I didn't know what to do in that position. I saw and heard her giggle at me which made me droop my head down.

Y/N- (sighs) Why do you do this to me?

Evelyn- Because I love you and that's a fact. Come on ahri's sisters should be coming in about 3 minutes, if you need me... I'll be in my room (winks) waiting~

She swayed her hips from left to right. That's what I guessed she did since I wasn't looking somewhere else, I heard someone knock my door and thought it was Evelyn and just huffed then looked away.

?- It's kai'sa hun. Evelyn left.

Y/N- (sighs) H-Hey kai'sa. What's up?

Kai'sa- Akali.

Y/N- What? (Looks up)

She wasn't lying at least. Akali was actually in the ceiling smiling devishly at me, I waved awkwardly with an awkward smile as well. I cleared my throat for a bit then used my neon speed to get the hell out of there before literal hell begins.

Y/N- Nigerundayo!

Ahri (offscreen)- SMOKEY!

——————————————————————————
Attempt #2

——————————————————————————Attempt #2

Where were we? Oh yeah. I used my neon speed to get out of there and saw a little fox with its lower body and tail made out of crystals, the fox looked pretty cool but why do I get a feeling I saw this fox  somewhere before.

 I used my neon speed to get out of there and saw a little fox with its lower body and tail made out of crystals, the fox looked pretty cool but why do I get a feeling I saw this fox  somewhere before

Meh. Either way it can't be ahri can it? Ahri is in her room changing, but then how did this fox get in here? Must focus on the main objective that's in front of me.