Everybody Hurts

Hey! 

I'm so so very sorry for not posting in a really long time. I had massive writers block!!!!

Hopefully you haven't forgotten about this story :) 

But i finally did it! So here it is enjoy! 

Finn’s POV

“where’s Rachel” I needed to see her to make sure that she was ok and made sure that she wasn’t hurt. But first I needed to get through spencer

“You’re not going anywhere near her right now” she folds her arms across her chest and normally I would expect a smirk of her face but she looked dead serious.

“please I need to know if she’s ok” I try to walk away but she immediately stops me

“nice try there Hudson, and I’m telling you now she’s fine.” I knew in that moment that I wasn’t going to see Rachel, no matter how hard I beg spencer wouldn’t budge. I understand where spencer is coming from, Rachel has obviously had a bad day and I’ve obviously caused her a lot of heartache throughout the years so of course spencer doesn’t want me near her. It’s just so frustrating!

At that moment I swear I hear a door opening down the long hallway of the apartment but decide to ignore it and focus on spencer who was asking me if I was going to leave now knowing that there was no chance of seeing Rachel. Spencer places a hand on my shoulder and starts to slowly push me in the direction of the door. Just as my foot was about to step out of the door I turn around and say:

“Has Rach told you anything?” I looked right in her eyes, within seconds her hand was off my shoulder and was wiping her watery eyes.

“she didn’t need to, I could tell just by looking at her” she shrugs. A picture of Rachel with cuts and bruises all over her floats into my head, my heart sinks. Of course I knew that something like this might of happened but now it’s really hit me what Rachel would have really gone through.

“How bad is it?” I simply asked I knew it was sort of a stupid question but I just felt the need to ask it.

“Pretty bad, there are bruises all over her arms and face” I close my eyes in disgust. I can’t help but feel like I’m to blame for all of this. When I saw her with Adam I had this bad feeling, I should of gone up to them and checked on her, but I knew that would only make Rachel mad at me. I look down at the ground almost in shame as I’m about to walk out the door.

“Finn this guy who did this to Rach…..how do you know about him?” at first I’m surprised that she actually called me by first name and secondly she was just telling me to leave and then she’s inviting me back in?

“I went to college with him……he had a history of doing these….. things” she nods and quickly looks at the hallway almost like she was hiding something.  

“you wanna talk about it over a cup of coffee?” she raises her eyebrow at me. I smile in reply. I could really go for some coffee right now.

As she walks towards what looks like the kitchen i can’t help but ask if Rachel was here. As soon as the words came out of my mouth a look of uncertainty washed over her face. I knew exactly why she would keep Rachel away from me, I mean every time I’m near her she ends up heartbroken. And I hated myself for doing that to her.

 “Look I know in the past I’ve hurt her and trust me I feel terrible, but I’m planning on making it up to her” I explain as I watch her move around in the kitchen making the coffee.