Dinner With A Twist

Rachel's Pov

All I could do was stare at him. Hearing him talk to Mr Anderson about football reminded me so much of high school, I'm glad he's following his dreams, barley anyone ever thought it would work out for him, and he has just proved them all wrong. Now that he's with Quinn, I would think the relationship is all about her, so I'm a bit surprised. I look over to Spencer's mum and she's smirking at me and pushing up her boobs, signalling me to push mine up. I look down at my chest and look back at her, and shake my head then she speaks.

"Excuse me everyone, if you don't mind can I please borrow Rachel for a moment?" she doesn't even wait for a response and pulls me towards Spencer's bedroom. She opens the door and locks it once I'm inside. She leads me towards Spencer's closet and pulls out a very revealing dress.

"Mrs Anderson, what are you doing?" I ask as she pulls my hair into a ponytail.

"it's Heather, and that Finn boy hasn't taken his eyes off you all night, he likes you and there is some chemistry going on between you, it's more than obvious. So, show him what your mamma gave you or whatever you kids say these days." I giggled at Heather trying to be 'hip' as she called it.

"Look Finn and I have some bad history." I see her lean in which means she wants to know more, so I explain.

"We used to date back in high school in Lima, Ohio and we loved each other but things broke off pretty badly. It still kills me to this day, and now he's here in New York on his 2 year anniversary with his wife who was my high school enemy." I take in a long breath and she pulls me in for a hug. She pulls away and yet again makes her way towards Spencer's closet, and after a moment of browsing she stops and turns around.

"Here, wear this one." she hands me the most revealing dress I have ever seen. What was Spencer thinking when she bought this? I give her a confused look and she walks out of the room, unlocking the door. I look around Spencer's room and then my eyes land on the dress. I giggle at the thought of Finn's reaction. Finn would always stutter in high school when I would get changed in front of him. I run my hand over the dress and feel the lace, smooth and delicate at my fingertips. What harm will it do if I just try it on, I don't have to walk out in this, and I can just try it on?

I stand in front of the mirror as I take off my training top, watching as my breasts go from huge to small and I frown. No wonder Finn dumped me, I'm not as pretty as Quinn she's perfect and I'm just me. I shake the thoughts out of my head and bring the dress over my head. I pull it down my body and smooth the dress out with my palms. I do a little twirl and smile at myself. I may not be very gifted in the chest department but this dress might just help me out.

I hear a knock on the door and I take a final look at myself, and tell whoever is at the door to come in. I walk to go sit on the bed but the person at the door knocks again, and I go to the door and poke my head out. I was expecting either Heather or Spencer, but I wasn't expecting Finn to be on the other side. He gives me one of his famous lopsided grins and I ask him:

"What are you doing here?" I say harshly and I kind of feel bad after I say it, but once I remember what he did to me the guilt goes away immediately.

"I thought this was the bathroom.... Umm, what are you wearing?" he stutters as he finally takes in my outfit. I have to smirk, I was right his reaction is hilarious.

"It's called a dress Finn, and I'm just about to take it off so-"

"NO.......I- I mean its looks good on y-you" I start to see the sweat forming on his forehead and I laugh. Here comes the stuttering.

"Well to bad, I'm getting this off of me." I answer as I start to pull the dress up my legs but I soon realize that Finn is still at the door.

"Do you want anything?" I ask and he just shakes his head but he still isn't moving. Is this guy like glued there or something?

"Can we talk?" I see the look in his eyes that tells me he's serious, and I said to myself that I didn't want to talk to him ever again, but seeing him with his little puppy dog eyes I couldn't resist so I nod and open the door wider so that he can enter the room. I make my way to the bed and he sits next to me.

"So how do you know Brad and Heather?" He asks. He's not looking into my eyes and then I say:

"My eyes are up here Finn, and I'm best friends with Spencer. I don't need to ask why you're here, because I've heard about it all night." I snap. He looks at me and I give him a little smile.

"Yeah sorry about that, I'm just really excited." yeah no kidding, he's talked about himself all night. Is it possible that Quinn is rubbing off on him?

"Anyway what did you want to talk about? We have to get back downstairs soon." he shifts on the bed and I can see how hard he's trying not to stare at my body. I get up and I find myself getting stuck. I turn around to see what's holding me back and I see that Finn is sitting on my dress, he hasn't realised it yet so I just gently pull at it. I defiantly wasn't prepared for what happened next, I think Finn finally realized that something was pulling underneath him so he stood up which made me fall back onto the floor, but as Finn was just trying to help me, he fall as well, right on top of me.

He brings his hand up to cup my cheek and he moves a strand of her out of my eyes and then looks up into my eyes and whispers.

"Your beautiful, the most beautiful person I know." he says as he leans closer to my face. The only thing I could say was:

"What about Quinn?" I say as he pulls his face away from mine and shakes his head in disagreement. And that's when it happens. He brings his lips to mine and it feels so good to be in his arms, I just want to stay here forever.

"She's not important to me at all right now." I would have questioned that if he didn't stop my words by kissing me again. I moan when he slips his tongue in my mouth and it takes me back to high school. He taste like beer, I'm not surprised because he did have one during dinner. I feel him wrap his arm around my back to pull me closer to him. Honestly, I don't know how much closer we can get. I run my hands through his hair as I hear:

"MY BEDROOM FLOOR, REALLY RACH!?" Spencer yells and looks at me with her death stare. Her eyes widen when she sees me in her dress.

"RACHEL, DID YOU PUT ON A FASHION SHOW OR SOMETHING FOR HIM, THAT'S MY DRESS AND YOU'RE BASICALLY DOING THINGS WITH FINN IN IT!" She screams and I think she scares Finn because he gets up, moving away from me and makes his way to the door. He quickly whispered that he would see me later. And with that, he disappeared behind the door, Spencer not even flinching as he squeezes past her.

I turn back to Spencer, she's shaking her head and I shrug my shoulders.

"Don't look at me like that, it sort of just happened and besides, why do you even have this dress?" I look as I smirk at her.

"I'm not a party pooper Rachel, that's my party dress." I laugh and fall back onto her bed.

"I'm surprised, I would've thought you would be a mess considering you full on made out with him on my carpet may I add!!" Spencer's right, how come I'm not mad at him and not wanting to throw darts at his face?

"I don't know, it all just happened so fast and it's no secret, I'm still madly in love with him. I guess I just want to see what happens now." I reply and I bring my fingers to my lips and I still feel the tingle he made me feel and I smile. Spencer's mum comes in and smirks.

"I guess the dress worked" Spencer gives her mum a confused look. She replies:

"Oh come on Finn walked out with lip stick all over his face." I try and hide the blush that appears on my face but it's no use. Spencer and her mum jump on me and their all teasing me about Finn. Once the laughter stops, Heather asks:

"So what are you planning with Finn?" Finn really did it this time and I'm going to make him work. He put me through hell for 2 years, and now its payback time.

"Hey Spence, where did you get that dress from?" I say smirking.

"A shop down the road, why?" I giggle and she looks at me waiting for an answer.

"Looks like I need to visit that shop more often." oh yeah, Finn Hudson, beware. I think it's time for me to get a little makeover.

Hope you liked it!!!

Comment & vote