Out in the open

I'm so incredibly sorry for not posting in awhile but i'll try to update faster.

I just want to say thank you for all your votes and coments it means a lot to me, everytime i read one of your lovely comments it just makes me want to post another chapter faster!!!

Spoiler Alert!!!..................there's a lot of drama in the story ahead!

So here it is 

Rachel’s POV

This is the night, the night I tell Finn everything. I can’t believe after 2 years the truth is finally coming out. I look over at him and I see him breathing in deep. Is he nervous? I suggested we go for a walk in Battery Park because it’s a great place for talking and we needed some privacy. We reach a bench and I decide to sit down. He soon follows my lead and sits down next to me.

“So?” Finn says nervously

“I really need to tell you something” I panic

“Me first” he looks at me an d I nod

“I just want to say how sorry I am for everything I’ve done since I’ve been here and I feel terrible for pressuring you to give us another try. I’ll stop, just tell me when you’re ready and I’m there.”

It was then that I notice that I had tears in my eyes. If I tell him now he’ll be heartbroken. And he just said his heart warming speech. I knew I should’ve said my piece first. I could always not tell him………….but then spencer will kill me and then I’ll be still stuck with the grief.

I have to do it. No more waiting. No more wasting time. I’m going to do it even if it pushes him away.

“Finn I really need to talk to you.” I say trying to stop his ranting.

“Wow, seems serious” worry planted on his face

“Um yea it kind of is” I say re positioning myself on the seat to make me more comfortable for the conversation

“I’m all ears” he smirks. Hopefully that smile doesn’t faded away once I tell him

“Ok well when you left 2 years ago I ha-“I sigh when I get interrupted buy his cell phone

“Oh shit sorry…....it’s a text from Kurt” he says while looking at his phone

“no that’s fine really” I see him smile while he's opening the text but it soon fades once he’s reading it.

“Is something wrong?” he doesn’t reply, he hands me his phone with a serious look on his face.

As I read the text I feel my head throbbing and the world come tumbling down around me.

“I know you’re probably pissed at Rachel, at least she told you. But it’s not her fault, don’t be too hard on her, she’s been through a lot”

I look up at him and I see him staring at me.

“Well what were you meant to tell me?” he says sternly

Here goes nothing        

“Ok well ummm………after you left 2 years ago I went through a lot. But never told you because you seemed really happy with Quinn and I didn’t want to ruin that for you by telling you everything…..”

“Rachel just tell me please” he pleads

“Finn after you left I found out that I was Pregnant…………with your baby”