Don't Let Go

Hey everybody!! hope you like this chapter!!!

Finn’s POV

I’ve been sitting on this bed for what feels like ages. I feel like a complete idiot, how can I think Rachel would do that to me. I mean she did come all the way to LA to find me, I still can’t believe she did that. Thinking it over and over I could never really see Rachel and Sam together. She’s mine and in order for it to stay that way I need to find her. It’s my turn to find her now. Suddenly receiving an adrenaline rush i run downstairs to go find Santana. I look everywhere in the kitchen, living room and even the bathroom after knocking three times to just make sure that I didn’t see anything I wasn’t supposed to.

After yelling her name a few times I start to hear her giggling down the hall I was about to talk but once I saw her with Puck I couldn’t help but feel disgusted.

“Hey bro this is my house I can do whatever I want” he says wrapping his arms around Santana’s waist

“Ok, whatever I just need help finding Rachel” I explain

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, you should of seen her when she left, she was heartbroken, why would you think that little berry would Mack on big old trouty mouth?” I really didn’t know

“I wasn’t thinking straight” I say looking down

Santana walks up to me and directs me into the living room. She eyes the couch to tell to sit on it.

I see puck shaking his head in the corner of my eye I knew he was pissed at me because him and Santana were going to have some ‘alone time’ and I technically cockblocked him. Santana wasn’t one for emotional shit like this but she has her moments and when I arrived to LA she did say to me that she’ll be a shoulder to cry on, yes it was new to see her acting like this but I always knew under all that Sass and attitude that she was a caring and genuine girl.

“Look I know you care about Rachel but, I think it’s best to just let her go. You guys are having problems after problems, frankly its tiring.” I look at her with disbelief, so much for being a shoulder to cry on.

“I can’t just leave her” I state

“Why not?” she asks as if it was a smart question

“Because I can’t just forget about her and pretend like she doesn’t exist” I’m on the verge of breaking down in tears 

“Why can’t you? You’ve already did that in high school!” she yells using her hand gestures. And that’s when it hits me, I did do exactly that. Yea I already knew that but this time I realise how it felt. I now know how it feels to seek attention for the one you love dearest. I now feel like I would do or say anything to be in my soul mates arms.

I shake my head ignoring Santana’s advice and I get up to walk out of the room as I reach the doorway I turn back to her and say

“I’m never ever going to give up or forget about her, She’s mine forever” and with that I was off on my hunt to find Rachel. I have to admit my search will be easier because well I know where she is. She wouldn’t leave Broadway just cause of me, she has always belonged in New York. Which makes me think for a little bit because if she belongs in New York then doesn’t that mean she needs a New York guy. Maybe Santana was right leaving her in New York is probably for the best. Maybe if I stay here and get a proper job I could get an apartment and let her live the life she’s meant to have.

I hear yelling from outside my bedroom door, I stop my thinking session and walk towards the door to listen into the conversation.

“Santana, she misses him too much and we can’t let it happen again!” I can just picture what hand gestures he's using. But what can’t they let happen again? I was about to interrupt before I hear Santana's reply

“Look Finn doesn’t know what happen and I think that it should stay that way. Sam’s going to look after her” I wince at the mention of Sam’s name.

Nothing’s going on between them………………I just have to keep reminding myself.

Rachel’s POV

My eyes sting from all the crying. I’m lying in my bed buried in a large pile of tissues.This has been going on ever since I came home from LA which was a couple of days ago. On the way back I refused to talk to Sam, I kind of feel sorry for him but I just can’t find the energy to talk to anyone. You might think, not even spencer? But spencer being spencer she just barged in on her own account, just like right now!

“Seriously Rach you need to get out of bed, you’ve been cooped up in this room for ages. Finn is a douche and I believe that it’s time to forget about him and his freakishly tall ways!”

I look at spencer with a facing saying “that doesn’t make sense”

“Berry that does make sense ok and I’m right ………like always so get out of bed!”

And that’s when I start to cry all over again I see spencer throw her arms up again before she asks me what’s wrong

“Puck and Santana calls me 'Berry' and I was in there house when I saw Finn!” I screamed trying so hard to push out my feelings

“GET OUT OF THAT BED NOW!!” I jump straight out of my bed and run to the bathroom. Through the years of being friends with spencer you know not to mess with her when she’s angry.

I look at myself in the mirror and I have to stop myself from screaming out loud. I looked like a troll. I pull my hair tie out of my hair that was holding my ponytail and I wince at the pain of it going through my tangled hair. Once I’ve combed through my hair I turn on the shower while undressing myself. Hoping in and feeling the hot water run over my body is just what I needed to relax. Closing my eyes is when my worries come right back. All I can see is the hurt look that was plastered all over Finn’s adorable face. I went to LA to make things right and now I made things worse. The last time Finn and I had a fight like that he went straight to Quinn and then they got together and got married. He wouldn’t go back to her……….would he? Why do I keep thinking this in every situation? She is beautiful and prettier than me. Wonder what’s she doing now. Probably making someone else’s life miserable

Jumping out of the shower, I can hear spencer talking to someone in the other room. Walking to my closet to grab some clothes I decided to maybe dress myself up a little because if I have to feel better I probably should dress better too.

Putting on some shoes I walk down the hall to see who spencer was talking to. Nearing the end of the hall it became clear to me who it was, the delicate voice and the laugh i knew all to well.

Did you like it?

Who do you think is at the end of the hallway?

Please Comment and Vote!!!