Miracles

Ok, i really am incredibly sorry for not updating for a while. I've just been really busy but I'm trying to update more often.

I just like to say thank you to all of you for reading my story. Thank you for all your kind comments it really means a lot.

So on with the story ( Finally) Enjoy!

Finn's POV

As I collapse on the ground gasping for air I feel the sunlight radiate on my skin. I've been training for a long time now and I start to feel my body ache. I can hear our coach brad yelling at us to get up and that's when I realised that I wasn't the only one who was dying on the ground. Brad's thrashing us in training today because according to him the team's not focused enough, I have to say I kind of agree with him. I can speak for myself when I say that I'm not focused at all. I think you can guess where my minds at. I find that I now use training to take out all of my aggression and it's helped a little. But there's one thing that I know for sure will take all of it away. But hey! It will take a miracle.

I get up from my spot on the grass and run over to the water boy who had set up a little table with lots of bottles of Gatorade and water. I feel really sorry for this guy. Rumour has it that he tried out for the team but didn't make it because he doesn't have the talent. So now he's the water boy for the team and he's terrified of brad the coach. All of my team-mates always stir him but I feel terrible when they do it, so I defiantly don't do it.

"Hey Josh" I greet him cheerfully, ignoring the fact that my body aches and I feel like I'm about to die.

"h- h- hello Mr Hudson what can I do for you today?" he stutters clearly nervous to talk to me.

"Well firstly you can call me Finn, Mr Hudson makes me feel old. And secondly I'll have a Gatorade, whatever flavours fine." I shrug

As he passes me a bottle of Gatorade with shaky hands he replies "um I kind of have to call you Mr Hudson, it's in my contract" he looks down as I scoff. Is he serious? Judging by the fact that he's not looking me in my eyes I seem to think he is telling the truth.

"Well I think that's stupid! How about this then? When it's just you and me like this you can call me Finn, whenever anybody else is around you can call me Mr Hudson. After all you're a human being, just like me." I pat him on the shoulder

"Difference is that you can actually make it on the team and I'm stuck here giving beverages to a pack of.......jerks" I can't help but laugh at the fact that josh wanted to say something worse but decided against it.

"Hey you never know what the future holds." I say giving him a smirk

"You sound like my girlfriend" he laughs and I give myself a mental pat on the back because I finally made him happy and he finally feels comfortable talking to me.

"Well hey look at that you have a girlfriend and are in a stable relationship, and me on the other hand can't even get this one girl to talk to me. That just proves we all can't get what we want." He was about to reply when we hear brad calling out my name......or last name.

"HUDSON!!!" he yells

In the distance I see him point to the bleachers. I couldn't quite work out who was there but I knew it was someone. Obviously! God Finn how many balls did you get in the head during this training session. When I turned back to say goodbye to josh I found him sporting a wide smile and directing it my way. I shot him a confused look and he nods in the direction of the bleachers.

"Looks like some can get what they want. All they need is a miracle!" he gives me a wink and I look back towards the stands and that's when I realised that that person was Rachel.