Wigs & Wine

I'm so sorry for the long wait for me to update but i promise i will update ASAP next time.

I hope you enjoy!!!!

Rachel’s POV

"Um, Miss I asked you if you were ok, do you need anything?” I swallow as I just stare into finn's eyes.

“Ummmmmm I’m fine thank you” I run my arms over my arms to brush off the dust that is now collected  on my sleeves.

“Does your car need a service?.  He asks me and all I want to do is jump up into his arm, but I know if I do that it would be incredibly awkward. He doesn’t know it’s me under this blonde wig. He gives me this weird look like he thinks I’m a crazy person, he nods his head and with that he walks over to the front desk. I take a step forward to go after him but I stop myself.

All this time I have wanted to find him and make sure that he was ok, but now that I’ve found him I don’t know what to do. He looks so handsome, he must of had a haircut and he’s rocking some slight stubble around his jaw. He looks like he’s moved on and is now completely fine. I snap out of my little day dream and decide the best thing to do is just leave and let him be. Once I was out of the shop I saw Sam with a confused look on his face.

“Wasn’t he in there? He asks

“Oh yea, he was” he frowns and looks like he wants a explanation

“He’s fine” I simply say and walk towards our rental car “I see you fixed the car”

“no some random offered to fix it free of charge so i decided to take the risk but turns out he actually knew what he was doing. But stop ignoring the subject did you talk to him?”

“No, I couldn’t ok!” I yell throwing my hands up in the air

“ok let me get this straight, we came here to find Finn and for you guys to live happily ever after and now you say that you can’t do something as simple as talking to him?”

“It’s not that simple Sam!!” when I saw this day in the past I never pictured it like this, me yelling.

“Look I know all of this is rough on you but just remember that we didn’t come to LA for nothing so you’re going back in there and talking to him” I was about to object but he beats me to it

“No buts!” he pushes me towards the shop

As I make my way back into the auto shop I’m surprised to see that Finn wasn’t anywhere to be seen. I walked over to the front desk. No sign of him I walk over to a car that he was working on before and still nothing. Where could he be? I frown as I look around he can’t just disappear.

“Can I help you mam?” a male voice appears from behind me.

“Uh yes, would you by a chance know where the gentleman from before went off to?” I ask hopefully

“He said he had to leave, I’m guessing he needed to do something” I nod in disappointment, I walk out and I see Sam, I shake my head before he started to ask me questions.

“He’s gone!” I storm off to the car once again and rip off my blonde wig. I see Sam texting someone on his phone.

“Who you texting?” I try to snatch his phone off him but he slaps my hand away from him.

“Puck just text me asking us if we could have dinner with them at their house” I frown at him

“What about Santana’s ‘friend’?” he shrugs his shoulders. I may be pissed at puck but I Miss Santana and I really want to see her