A Little Party Never kills Nobody

Hey i'm really sorry i haven't been updating i've just been really busy:)

Finn’s POV

Lying on my bed was the suit that I was meant to wear tonight at the ‘start of the season’ party. I’m not going to lie, I was kind of nervous. What if the team doesn’t like me? I have to make a good first impression. I look over to the clock and see that its 5 o’clock, and the party starts at 6, so I better get a move on. As I button up my shirt I see something poking out from under my suit jacket. I grab my jacket and see that there are tickets. I stop for a minute and look at them closer and see that they’re tickets to my first game. I frown because I know no one is going to want to watch me play, I’m no longer with Quinn, Kurt’s back in Lima and my parents are there too. I shake the thought out of my head and put on my jacket. I tie up my shoes and take a look at myself in the mirror, I have to admit, I looked good!

I walk out of Brad’s guest bedroom and walk down the hallway to see Spencer putting on her make up in the hallway mirror. I didn’t know she was going to be there tonight. Great, now I have more things to worry about. She turns around and looks me up and down. And smirks and says.

“Watch yourself tonight.” I can’t help but feel a bit scared.

“Look Spencer, I know things have been awkward between us ever since you walked in on me and Rachel, but you should have knocked.” I mumble

“IT’S MY ROOM I DON’T HAVE TO KNOCK FINN.” she yells.

“Ok, I get that and I’m sorry.” I whisper.

“You know you’re not as bad as I thought Hudson.” she playfully punches my arm and all I could think about was how she was exactly like Brad.

“You ready to go kiddies?” I hear Brads voice appear from behind the bathroom door.

He leads me to his car and I hop into the front passenger seat and smile at Spencer as she groans and sits in the backseat. The whole car ride Brad was talking about how these parties normally plan out, ignoring Spencer adding how drunk everyone gets.

Finally we reach our destination and I look over at the building in amazement, I still couldn’t believe I was where i am today. I feel Spencer pull at my sleeve, and I look down at her and see her head tilt into the direction of the door. I nod at her and we both walk through the door, and I feel my jaw drop when I see how many people are actually at this party.

Spencer pulls me to the booth and tells me that Brad will introduce me to everyone soon. I sit down with her and she takes out her phone and I think that it’s a bit anti-social. A few moments later she puts her phone away and looks towards the door we walked through a few minutes ago. I see a cheeky smile appear on her face and that’s when I see her. I once again look at Spencer to see if it was real, and she nods at me and whispers,

“You’re welcome.” And with that she left me sitting there like an idiot staring at the stunning and utterly beautiful Rachel. Rachel was here, and I feel bit better about myself, at least someone I know is here with me. Someone who I know and care about, and I hope she feels the same. I knew I wasn’t alone here anymore.

I see Spencer whispering something in Rachel’s ear and I see her smile at whatever she had said. I was about to get up and talk to her but I get pulled in the other direction by Brad, and I loose focus on what Brad is saying to me. I turn around and see that the whole team was standing in front of me and I hold in my breath then let it go. I couldn’t let the nerves get to me, not now. Brad decided to break the awkward silence.

“Ok well, everybody this is Finn Hudson, he’s our new Quarterback” everyone says a mumble of ‘hey’s’ and ‘hi’s’ to me, and a few minutes later I’m talking to two of my new team mates, Blake and John. They seemed nice, well up until….