To Good To Be True

Hey, Sorry i haven't updated in a while but i'm really busy with school but i promise i'll post more as soon as i can:)

Rachel’s POV

I feel the sun stream through my curtains and I squint at the burning feeling that appears in my eyelids. I sit up in my bed when I hear the sound of loud snores, it was obvious that it wasn’t me, so who was it?

I look over to the left hand side of my bed and see a large figure that looked like a man. I glance down and I see that I’m naked. I let out a small gasp and sit up a little higher up in the bed so I can see the mysterious man's face but it was no use, his head was hidden beneath the pillow. I get up out of bed and make my way to my closet, I pull out my robe and put it on. I tie a knot around my waist, and quietly exit my room careful not to wake up the sleeping giant who was lying in my bed.

I walk down the stairs and can’t help but smile when I see pieces of clothing around the house. Dodging around the mess of clothes, I make my way to the kitchen to make myself a coffee, my head was killing me, damn hangovers. I’m Rachel Berry, it’s very rare for me to get drunk and sleep with some random guy. And now this hangover was payback, and payback is a bitch!

I turn on the coffee machine and select what coffee I want. I love my coffee so I have to have the best machine, right? While I wait for my coffee I sit down at the dining table, I pick up a Broadway magazine, scanning through the pages, I stop at one in particular. ‘Broadway babe Rachel Berry, giving her life a little push’. What the hell? I look down the page and it shows a picture of me showing Spencer my new gold star Push up bra, how did they get that?

I read on and see that the paparazzi are making up total Bullshit! For example: “Is Rachel Berry showing her girlfriend her new bra?’ Oh please, why would I date Spencer, if I were to go lesbian she’ll be the last les I’d be in. I was about to read more but stopped when I hear heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.

I look towards the stairs and that’s when I see him, bare chested, slight stubble and that six pack staring right at me. I take time to process everything and once I’ve put all the pieces together, I finally realise that I’ve slept With Finn Hudson.

I look up at him and I see him smirking and he winks at me, I give him a confused look so he says:

“Like what you see?”

“Um, have you been working out?” yeah, nice one Rachel of course he has, his chest wasn’t like that in high school.

“Yeah I have to stay in shape to impress Brad.” He chuckles and I have to admit that I’ve missed his laugh.

“You want some coffee?” I ask making my way towards the coffee machine.

“Sure, thanks” I reach up to open the cupboard where the cups were and of course, I can’t reach, who put them on the top shelf?

“Need help?” I see him making his way to the cupboard, not even waiting for a reply he reaches up and grabs two cups and hands them to me. I give him a grateful smile and he kisses my cheek. I press the ‘make‘ button and the sudden loud noise makes me jump, normally it doesn’t, but then I soon realise it wasn’t the noise that made me jump it was the sudden feel of warm lips on my neck. At first I was loving the feeling, so I let him continue but as his hands wrapped around my waist my brain started to jump back into action. I try to pull away but his grip tightens, so I use up all my strength and push him off of me. I see the hurt expression on his face and I feel kind of bad.

“What are you doing?” I ask out of breath for the rapid use of strength.

“Can’t I give you a little something something?” he says starting to wrap his arms around my waist again.

“No you can’t.” I see pushing way his hands.

“Why not?” There’s that hurt look on his face and I feel my heart clench.

“Because last night didn’t mean anything, OK? You just broke up with Quinn, it’s too soon.” I feel my heart tighten from the complete lie I just told. I hate liars and I hate to lie.

I see tears start to appear in his eyes and I go to grab his hands but he pulls away and goes to pick up his clothes. I follow him, asking where he’s going and that we need to talk about this some more but he doesn’t reply. I call out his name one last time before he walks out and slams the front door.

Well that went well, didn’t it?

Finn’s POV

Well that went well, I can’t believe she would say that. I know that last night meant something and Rachel will soon realise that. I’m guessing I won’t hear from her for a while, because she’s pissed at me. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I quickly pull it out and I see I have 10 missed calls from Kurt, and 5 missed text messages from Brad and finally one from Spencer.

I frown because I was hoping it was going to be from Rachel.

Last night was amazing. I’ve missed her so much and I know she’s missed me. In my defence she made the first move, I could use that to get Spencer off my back. I look through the text messages from Brad and he was just wondering whether or not I had fun, and I had a lot of fun. Wink wink!

As I’m walking down the side walk I see a male and female walking along side me and I see that they have a little girl between them. To be honest, that was how I pictured my future, not with Quinn, but with Rachel.

We’re in New York in an amazing apartment. I wake up and I look over to the other side of my bed and I see Rachel, but then I hear my little daughter calling me and I can’t help but smile at the sound of her voice. We go out for breakfast and then go for a walk, our daughter in the middle, who looks like a mini Rachel.

I now realise that I’m staring at the little girl and the parents are giving me the death stare. What are they, Spencer?

I quickly walk away from the happy family and decide to ring Rachel to clear everything out. I let the phone ring 5 times before hanging up. Great now she’s avoiding me.

Remember how last night I said ‘A little Party Never Killed Nobody’? Well it can kill my Relationship with Rachel.

Tell me what you think and if you like it vote!