Team Work

Here it is!!  

Enjoy!!

Spencer’s POV

Damn rehearsals are a bitch. I mean there never easy but this one in pitcular was just brutal. Firstly it started off with a not so affectionate hello from Roxy, I know she’s pissed at Rachel but I didn’t do anything to her. Rachel is my friend and no matter what I’ll stick by her. Then shortly after one of my co-stars ‘accidently spilt coffee all over my top and I just couldn’t take it anymore. There was only one reason for why this rehearsal wasn’t going right and that’s because Rachel wasn’t there with me. These past couple of weeks when Rachel was all depressed and didn’t come to practise has been hell.

 It’s been a 2 weeks since Rachel rejected havng lunch with me, and that was odd. Ever since that blonde beauty queen was at Rachel’s house, Rachel has been acting strange. Not wanting to hang out with me and ignoring my texts. I miss her a lot, I know she’s been through a rough time and I just hope she hasn’t forgotten that I would be there for her every step of the way.

I look around at my other co-stars and see that their all lounging around trying to catch their breath. Now is the perfect time to call Rachel and see how she’s going. (That’s if she answers me)

I dial her number into my phone and wait for her to hopefully answer me.

“Hello?” I hear her voice and it’s surprisingly cheery

“Rach, hey it’s Spence, I just wanted to see how you’re going” I can’t help the smile that appears on my face as I just realised that she actually answered.

“I’m great!” she giggles

“Well then where the hell are you, get you little white ass in rehearsal!” I snap at her playfully

“Spence turn around” confusion took over me as I turn around; it all went away once I saw Rachel standing with her phone pressed to her ear. A duffle bag hanging on her shoulder. But besides that she had a bright smile on her face, which I haven’t seen in a while.

“Rach!!” I couldn’t contain my happiness. If possible her smile widens. We both jump excitedly in each other’s arms earning a few glares from our cast mates, including Roxy and he skinny bitch of an assistant. For once Rachel wasn’t bothered by Roxy, it was like she was too tired to care. Which was odd because a few seconds ago she was filled with so much energy, mood swings much!!

Time went by incredibly fast, maybe because I was too busy looking at Rachel to even notice the time, aomething was off. Once my stomach started rumbling then I knew it was lunch time. This was my chance to ask Rachel if she wanted to go grab a bite to eat, if she rejected me twice i know for sure that something was up.

“So Rach, how bout we grab a bite to eat. Your pick of cuisine” her smile disappears as soon as I mention going to grab something to eat.

“Sorry spencer I can’t I really need to be somewhere” now I’m worried

“Where?” I ask arms crossing over my chest

“I’m meeting up with Kurt” she says avoiding eye contact

“Oh ok” she slightly nods before she walks away towards the exit

Once she was out of sight I run to my bag and pull out my phone. Quickly scrolling through my contacts I finally find the person I’m looking for and press call.

“Well hello Satan’s daughter” I can’t help the slight smirk appearing on my face.

“I applaud you for that comment, but this is serious Kurt” he scoffs

“Is this about what make up to put on to make you look better…………..because honey it ain’t gonna help!” I realise now that he’s been practising his comebacks.

“Well at least my face isn’t as pale as a porcelain dolls ass!” I don’t know if that made sense but I’m just going to go with it. For a few moments there’s only silence and I know that he’s either confused or I got him bad…….or both.

“Ok, why are your ringing me and ruining my day?.” He asks finally serious.

“Are you catching up with Rachel today?” please say yes

“Not that I know of, why?” he says completely confused

“She lied to me!!” a part of me is angry and the other half is kind of heartbroken. Why did she lie to me, we’re besties.

“I can hear you laugh Kurt and it’s not funny, we tell each other everything.”

“Look, it’s probably nothing, maybe she just doesn’t like you……..i don’t blame her” he whispers the last bit. Was he right? Putting my true emotions aside we need to figure out where Rachel is.

“Ok so if she isn’t with either of us where could she be?” I say biting my lip in deep thought

“Have you tried calling her” he asks me

“I know that she won’t answer” I say without even thinking about it.

“You know what this means right?” I frown

“No what?”

“We have to team up in order to keep Rachel sane” he says slowly as if I was dumb

“It hurts me to admit it but I need your help porcelain” I look down almost shocked I said that

“We need to work together but first do you know what we need?” 

“No?”

“A team name!” why was he treating this like a game?

“If I agree to a team name will you help me?”

“Ok whatever……………..how bout Pretty Pale Liars!!” oh god help me!!

“Sure whatever that works” I lie

I was about to continue talking but Kurt stops me when he says that he recevied an email from Santana. Rachel has told me a lot of stories about Santana. She practically said she was exactly like me, probably worse (if possible)

“OH!!” I hear Kurt say, and I automatically stress out

“What?” I scream

“Santana said that she got a call from Rachel today and she was crying and wouldn’t shut up about how if she changed herself Finn would love her and want to be with her. She even said that Rachel sounded drunk!” ok, that’s not the Rachel I know

“Kurt we need to Find Rachel now before she does anything stupid” and with that I hung up the phone and run out of the theatre to make my way to Rachel’s house.

I can’t let this happen again.

There you go hope you liked it!!!

what do you think about Spencer and Kurt working together?

Please Comment & Vote :)