Perfume

Hey guys i'm very sorry i haven't posted in awhile, i've jsut been really really busy :)

Hope you like it <3

Rachel’s POV

“Rach you pinkie promised!” Spencer says dragging me out of bed. Since I came back from Lima, all I want to do is bury myself under my bed covers. But of course Spencer has to piss me off and annoy me every five minutes. Remind me of the reason why I gave her keys to my apartment? huh. There was no reason.

“Go away Spencer, I’m not in the mood.” I say slapping her hand away from my bed.

“Well you have to be, the club is only open tonight and tomorrow night and you know I have date tomorrow.” My eyes widen at the sudden news.

“YOU HAVE A DATE?” I shout and practically jumped out of my bed.

“Nope, I just wanted to get you out of you bed, now that you’re out you have no excuse.” I give her a death stare and go back to my bed. Just as I reached my bed, Spencer pulls me by the waist and tugs me away from the bed.

“Oh no you don’t Rach.” I start to protest but once I realised Spencer wasn’t going to back down, I decided to throw the fight. I didn’t have the energy for it.

“Ok whatever. That was cruel by the way.” She just shrugs and smiles.

“I have to play dirty with you, anyway let’s look what you have to wear.”

She winks at me before walking towards my wardrobe, I sigh because knowing my luck she’ll see I have nothing suitable for the club and then we’ll have to rush around trying to find something. Just before I was about to sit back in my bed, Spencer speaks up.

“God Rachel you have nothing to wear.” What did I say, I knew it. She always has to make a big fuss.

“There’s heaps of things in there, we’re not going shopping and rushing around buying useless outfits.” I say walking to my wardrobe ignoring the look on her face.

“Look, you might be able to read me like a book but I can read you like one to, I brought an outfit that I know for a fact you will love.” I give her a confused look and that’s when she walks out of the room and comes back with a beautiful black dress. I didn’t realise until I felt the lace under my fingertips that it was the black dress that I wore when I had dinner at her house. I smile as it brought back memories. But soon a frown fought the smile for a place on my face.

“I can’t wear that Spencer, it has too many memories.” I shake my head.

“Hey it got Finn’s juices flowing, can you imagine a club full of single men? It will be like…………. a juice bar.” Spencer said unsure of her joke.

“Eww Spencer that’s disgusting!” I give her a sickening look.

“It was worth a try, now you’re wearing the dress whether you like it or not.” Without warning, Spencer pulls me to my little but adorable bathroom and I sit myself on the toilet lid as she’s discussing what eye shadow I should use.

3 insane hours later I was finally dressed up to Spencer’s standards and now we were on our way to the club. The whole way there, Spencer has been giving me all these tips on how to get guys or what type of guys I should talk too, but I don’t think she noticed that I wasn’t listening. I want to find a guy who likes me for me, and who I actually want to talk too and spend time with. Wait what am I saying, I don’t want a new guy at all. I just want Finn.

Once we arrived, Spencer went to go flirt with the security to allow us entrance to the club, which left me by myself for a while. Luckily my phone started ringing so I didn’t seem so alone.