Dance To You Drop

So here it is! sorry for the wait but this chapter is one of the main points of this whole story so enjoy!

Spencer's Pov

It’s been 2 weeks, TWO WEEKS THAT I HAVEN’T SEEN OR HEARD FROM RACHEL! She hasn’t been at rehearsals and when I go over to her house she doesn’t answer and i know that she’s in there, probably drinking, I know why she is doing this and I’m trying so hard to fix this. Kurt has been trying to get into contact with Finn but he’s had no luck. What is it with these two not answering their phones? Walking to rehearsals I see a blonde lady standing at the entrance of the theatre looking at our shows poster. Walking closer I see that it’s that Barbie chick that was at Rachel’s house. She was about to walk into the auditorium but I grabbed her arm to stopped her.

“Just what do you think you’re doing?” she starts hitting me with her bag

“What are you doing here?” I scream in her face

“I’m here to see a friend” she pulls out of my grip and walks in the main doors, following her I realise that Rachel was right. Quinn is very pretty but that doesn’t mean she has to bring other people down because of it.

“Who Rachel? You’re not her friend, far from it actually” i try to keep up with her but even in heels she can still walk fast.

“Yes I am, I just have a message for her” she gives me a small smirk, oh I can play this game!

“Well as her best friend I can pass on the message” I see a look on her face but I can’t identify the emotion but I know that I will win this battle.

“It’s kind of personal” she smiles sweetly and starts to walk towards the auditorium but I run in front of her

“trust me I have seen every side of Rachel Berry and I know for a fact that you made her life hell in high school, stealing Finn and making her feel like trash, and you say that your one of her friends?”

“Well that was in high school we all had our moments” she laughs

“Oh really, is that why ever since you payed Rachel a little visit at her apartment she hasn’t been herself?” she looks so innocent

“oh please I was just telling her the truth, bout time someone does” all of a sudden I can’t contain my anger any longer and before I knew it my hand collides with her right cheek, which left her with a bright red mark on her face and left me panting with anger.

“Rachel is a beautiful person, ok Rachel has true beauty. And believe me I have no idea why Finn would choose you over her but knowing you, you probably bribed him. But we both know Rachel deserved him more”

“Finn married me! Not her so he obviously loved me!” she yells

“Well I did always say that Finn wasn’t always the brightest light bulb in the box” she scoffs as a rely

“So what was that message?”

“I’m not going to tell you, I barely know you” I laugh

“And that’s what’s funny because I know a hell of a lot of shit about you”

“Oh please like what, that I was a bitch in high school, that’s a shocker!” she chuckles

“No, that’s not all Lucy” I see her face drop and I give myself a mental high five. I have her right where I wanted her

Rachel’s POV

Looking down at the scales for the 3rd time this week I can’t help but smile, I’ve lost 10kg in a week, looking myself in the mirror is what takes my smile away, I look the exact same. I don’t get it I have barely eaten anything and still nothing. What else can I do?