Pretty/Unpretty

Hi Guys, i really hope you like this chapter!!!!!

Rachel's Pov

"So you're here to see Rachel right?" I hear spencer ask with a suspicious tone. I feel my heart beat quicken. My hands start to shake and I know that this isn't a good sign.

"Yes, I haven't seen her in a while" I wince at the last memories that I had when I last saw them. I knew exactly who it was and I knew that I couldn't continue standing in this hallway trying to ignore this situation.

"Oh, here she is now" spencer directs her hand in my direction as i walk out, that's when they turn around. And once again my instincts were correct.

"Hello Quinn" I say folding my arms across my chest, a stern look plastered on my face.

"Well hello Rachel, what a pleasure to see you again"

Ha I wish I could say the same thing. Why the hell is she here? What if she wants to find Finn? Finn's vulnerable right now and he will just fall right back into her arms. And I defiantly don't want that to happen......again.

"I'll leave you Gal's to talk, Rach call me later k?" I nod at spencer as well as giving her a 'don't leave me' look. She gives me a quick wink and then she was gone. Leaving me to deal with the queen bee!

"Why are you here Quinn? The last time I saw you; you were making fun of me and you used to gloat about dating Finn in my face." She rolls her eyes like what I just said was a lie.

"Please let's get real here. You deserved all of that." I look at her and she's just smiling at me. Thinking she hasn't said enough she continues

"And don't you think it's a funny that my husband comes to live in New York where coincidently you live as well?"

"Ex-husband" I snap

"Details, word on the street that he's heartbroken. Perfect opportunity for me to jump back in the picture.......he'll be mine within seconds?" she stands up from her seat on a kitchen stool

"You and Finn are finished" I say with teary eyes. She laughs at my reply

"You think you know everything don't you? Well let my tell you something, if you're so smart then why do you think you and Finn have a chance? Please, look at you sweetie you look like your part of the Shrek family." It was then that I let my tears fall from my eyes, thinking she has finished I was about to reply but she then puts her hand in front of my face and beats to it

"Ever wondered why Finn didn't introduce you to his football mates when you were dating? well let me tell you why. He was probably embarrassed" I have so much anger towards this woman and I just want to slap her but there's part of me that believes everything she says

"I'm going to tell you how it is. Your nose is too big, your bust...........well there isn't any. You are too small compared to him you guys look weird together. Maybe what happened to you....you know the whole baby thing was meant to be." And that's when I couldn't contain it anymore without thinking twice I brought my hand up and slap her hard against her face.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY APARTMENT YOU BITCH!!!" I yell right in her face. Seeing her face full of shock made me feel amazingly powerful

"I'm just going to say one more thing before I leave." I scoff in reply what can she possibly say now?

"You know everything that I've said today is true. You don't belong with Finn. You're lucky if a guy wants to even go on a date with you." And with that she left my apartment nothing but the sound of her heels clicking against my floorboards.

*Flash Back*

I stand in front of my bedroom mirror getting ready for my first real date with Finn. I have to look my best, part of me thinks that this is all a dream but I know that Finn feels the same way I do for him, and that's love.

Hearing the knock on the door I run to open it before my dads can. Seeing him smile as I open the door just sends shivers down my spine.

He walks into the house and gives me a peck on my lips.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he says as he pulls away

*End of Flashback*

Once I hear the front door slam I run to my room and stand in front of my full length mirror. This time i didn't have Finn to tell me i was beautiful. I look at myself up and down and I burst in tears. Normally I wouldn't take it to heart but because it came from Quinn who was prom queen at high school and is by far the prettiest girl I've ever seen It kind of hit home for me.

I continue looking at myself in the mirror and I keep finding things that I hate about myself. I was about to start crying over how small my boobs were before my phone started to ring. I get myself together before I press the green button

"Hello?" i answer

"Rachel, you didn't call me, are you ok?" I don't know if I should tell her the truth

"Judging by the silence I'm guessing that's a no!" I sigh how she knows me so well.

"Just like spencer from Pretty Little Liars, I'm smart!" I fake a laugh which I have perfected over the years.

"Look I'm starving you want to catch up for lunch?" I was about to say yes but I then see my reflection in the mirror once again. I look towards my stomach and take in a deep breath, seeing my belly suck in , i breathe out and see my stomach go back to the normal size.

"You know what spencer I can't do lunch, I got to go" I say

"Hold up, you never pass up lunch with me"

"I'm just not that hungry that's all" I explain before hanging up

I know that I'll receive several texts from her after, asking what was wrong, or if she could come over. And I don't want to see anyone right now; I can't face them, especially spencer why would she want to be friends with me?

Throughout my life I have been setting myself goals. And I would do anything to accomplish them.

So my new Goal is to Look like Quinn, I have to loose weight and get that beautiful glow that she has. Finn fell for Quinn more than once so if i looked like her maybe he'll fall for me all over again.

So there's a side of Rachel we don't normally see. But I believe Rachel is beautiful just the way she is :)

what do you think about Quinn?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter please comment and vote!!!