1: purple moon

It was dark. The moon was high in the sky shining her dim light through the forest. It was a big forest, full of danger waiting around the corner.

Yet there was one small wolf running, as fast he could. He had to leave he had to hide.
Behind him he could no longer hear the foorsteps of the ones chasing him.
But he knew they wont be far away.

He was exhausted, the pain in his legs was getting worse. But he couldnt stop. Not now. He collected all his last energy and ran further , but then his body stopped. His legs gave up and he tripped, falling onto the ground. His eyes got teary in fear while he quickly hid himself behind a tree. His hands putting the necklace around his neck.

'Wear it, it will keep you safe...Never never take it off'. He remembered his mothers voice. The last time he saw her. 'it will hide your scent. Dont let anyone know. You need to stay safe'

He tightly shut his eyes and held the necklace. His leg was throbbing in pain. The scratch marks were bleeding. He hoped it wouldn't smell. But he knew very well that if they were close they will find him by following the blood trail.

*crack*

He heard small twigs break nearby. His eyes opened in a instand and he looked around holding his breath.

He heard sniffing. Then again a heavy  thud. This wasnt one of the wolfs chasing him. This was something else. He pulled his legs up trying to make himself smaller. But from the movement his wound started to sting, he let out a soft whimper and covered his mouth.

The thing that was nearby let out a low growl. The boy felt his heartbeat racing in his chest. But slowly, the thing moved away. He heard its steps fading away.

Only then to make it even worse, the ones chasing him came back. He heard them run closer and closer. Pulling himself against the tree while the tears started to roll down his cheeks. The memories of this day came back...The reason he ran away..the screams...The blood...The pain.

Then he heard a growl. His leg got pulled, the boy yelped and tried to hold onto the tree or the ground. Only for his fingers to get dirty without help.

"n-no please!" the boy shouted in fear. He couldnt turn in his wolf and run. It would expose his true identity. "AAHH!" he screamed when he felt one bite in his arm.
No matter how much he struggled he couldn't get free. So...He gave up. His body went limp and he just stared into the distance crying softly from the pain and fear.

But then, there was a loud growl. Not one taehyung had heard before. The wolf biting him got tackled by something big and black. He heard a painful sound come from the wolf and then it went silent. They fight, taehyung didnt know what was happening but it went fast.

It was silent and the thing turned around looking fown on him...He noticed the thing was a wolf. A black wolf, his eyes were purple..bright purple, he didnt know if they were actually glowing or if it was reflection from the moon.

But before he got the change to speak up and ask this new creature something he passed out.....

---
Okay so this is kinda like a intro chapter to this story. I will continue soon. I hope you think it will be interesting and i thank you for reading.

Maybe see you at the next chapter?💜
🌼🌼🌼