Y/N- Good thing musics exists or I would've died out of pure boredom.

I kept it on repeat since most of the songs I've downloaded are upbeat and full of joy and energy, so there I was. Laying down in comfortable seats as I close my eyes and drifted to the dream world.

[Ahri's POV]

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! HOW DID I LOSE TRACK OF THE SON OF A BITCH WHO STOLE Y/N's REAL YAMATO SWORD. I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU. I DONT CARE IF YOUR A KID OR AN OLD PEROSN ILL FUCKING KILL YOU FOR TAKING SOMETHING THAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO ME.

Kai'sa- Calm down ahri! We'll get Y/N's Yamato back sooner or later-

Ahri- PISS OFF! I AM GOING TO TAKE IT BACK AND PUT IT BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL PLACE. YOU HEARD ME YOU THIEF! ILL FUCKING GET YOU!

I threw my phone so hard that it completely broke into pieces, that was my fourth phone this week and I really wasn't in a good mood ever since... that day.

Ahri- *sigh* I need to relax.

Akali- No shit Sherlock.

Evelyn- I'll go check at haven academy and other academy's , you three need to calm down the gumiho over there.

I was eating my fifth bucket of ice-cream. I opened the cap to see it was empty, I remembered I ate all of it last night when I was searching for Y/N's sword. I threw the bucket behind not caring who or what I hit, unfortunately I hit a glass of water. It fell down to the floor and broke into glass shaped along with water around the area.

Akali- Quick! We need to clean this up before-

Ahri- FUUUUCCCCCCKKKK!!!!!

Kai'sa- *sigh* too late kali.

[Ruby's POV]

It's currently 7:45 AM and I was so excited for Y/N! He's coming here at beacon academy and hopefully he gets to be on our team. Team RWBY! The past two weeks has been amazing for the five of us! I think it's the most fun I ever had with my friends.

Ruby- AHH! I can't wait to meet Y/N!

Yang- Relax sis, we met yesterday or actually these two continuous weeks now. Plus... he really is going to miss these 'Big melons' the most~

Ruby- Grr. Y/N prefers mines!

Yang- Pff! Yeah right! Your just as flat as weiss's!

Weiss- EXCUSE ME?!

Yang's got a point though. We two are the smallest chest size out of the four of us, Weiss and yang kept arguing about which is better. Big boobs or small boobs, I was just combing my hair while Blake kept on kissing a picture of Y/N.

Ruby- Oh Y/N~ Your just the precious thing to me~ *giggles*

Speaker- Will all 1st year students please come to the auditorium. Thank you.

That's our cue! We're gonna see the new students arriving but most importantly we're gonna meet
Y/N! The four of us looked each other and knew what that meant.

Girls minds- Were going to dominate him in bed~

[Y/N's POV]

I felt someone waking me up and it smith my driver, I shot my eyes open and remembered where I am right now. Beacon academy. Today's the day Y/N
L/N. I better not embarrass myself at the introduction part at least.