... Sent...

Beep

"I'm on your back, Pyeha! Hwaiting!"

This boy was all a big brother needed. He sighed. The "world" word that just came to his attention from WDH's text was unexpectedly causing a headache and worries in him. What would it be? Was it gonna be alright? What would happened to him? What would happened to her? The 'world' was a scary notion.

I just need to be true to my heart.
No matter what.
That's all what I want to do.
For me and for her
For us.
Screw the world!

As he decided his path on the matter, LMH got up and went to the door. He got so much to do, and he just couldn't wait to do it with his Chungmuro Queen.

*****

Ahopsan Forest, Gijang Busan
7pm

It was going to be the 3rd scenes for LMH in today's filming. This 3rd scene was his last scene before his long Christmas and New Year's holidays.

The longing hugs scene was the moment when Tae Eul missed Lee Gon after sometimes. She longed for Lee Gon to come and see her in her world. The hug happened when Lee Gon surprisingly came. It was an intense and painful hugs of their longing for each others.

And here they were. They had fun filming. LMH and KGE seemed to have their time of their life. They didn't stop giggling and joking with each other in and between the filming. The vibe they shared with the crew was also incredible. The two were really looked like the real couple and they delivered the best hug scenes ever.

It was when LMH and KGE were requested to prolong the hug for the director's best cut when LMH whispered to KGE.

"I'm going back to Seoul after this, and I would like to meet you there."

KGE giggled as a silly thought came across her mind. It was the way LMH secretly whispering his wish to her as if they were in a secret relationship. Or were they?

"I'll be in my apartment, sanbaenim. I'll send you the address." she whispered back while her hands were gripping the back side of his long coat tightly.
This hug is for you, sanbaenim
I hope you know
This isn't KGE acting
I long for you
If you only knew

"Aaaannd.. Cut!!" BSH was super happy with the results of their scenes. As always. "LMH-sshi, KGE-sshi, you two are the best! I'm loving all your hug scenes. It's all natural! How did you guys do it? You two should go out together" as he winked to the two, he gave them his knowing look and smiled.

LMH and KGE were both smiling shyly. Even when they smiled, it seemed like they were mirroring one another. If they only knew.

*****

Seoul, Dec 24,2019
2.30am
KGE Apartment

The apartment was very neat and cozy although KGE left it for more than a week. She felt really blessed that she decided to buy this service apartment not long ago after her parents asked her to live by herself. They had taught her so much about being independent. One of thousand reasons why KGE had always put her highest honor and respect for her beloved parents.

She went straight to the shower and had her long and indulging warm bathtub moment. How she missed her apartment. She sighed and let herself fell asleep.

Bell door ringing

Bell door ringing 

Ascending ring tone

7 missed calls

Beep

"GoEun-nie, are you home? I'm outside your door. The apartment officer helped me to get here. Are you asleep?"

5 minutes later 

Beep

"GoEun-nie, I think you're asleep already since you didn't pick up my call. I'll see you tonight then. I will have a photo shoots all day. Be good."

15 minutes later

What time is it?
How could I fall asleep?
Sanbaenim..

KGE really hated her dozing habit. She was cursing herself while getting her up from the bath tub. She almost fell off. She took her robe and hurried off to her room to check on her phone. And she felt like she wanted to punch herself.

Sanbaenim, I'm truly sorry
I fell asleep and now I can't see you
Eotteoke...

She felt like she wanted to cry. He was here and she just dozed off. She hated herself.
Why is it?
Why should I feel sad?
It's not like that I won't see him tomorrow
Wae?

Ascending ring tone

She gasped as the name of her caller appeared on her screen.

"Yeobseyo.. Yeobseyo!" she didn't care if her voice sounded really needy right now. She needed him.

"GoEun-nie, are you alright? Why you sounded like you are crying? Is everything okay?" LMH asked her impatiently.

"No..no..nothing is wrong, I just..I don't know.. Well, I guess everything is wrong..and I hate it." KGE didn't know how to hide her up set feeling. She really hated herself right now.

"Aigo, baby, don't scared me! I thought something happened to you. Yaaaahh!! Did you doze off??" his voice sounded so fierce in her ears.

She muttered, "I'm sorry Sanbaenim, I guess I'm too tired. I was in the tub and yes, I was dozed off." she sighed.

"Aigoo sleepy head! What am I gonna do to you now? I was so excited to see you. But you! the girl I really wanted to see just stood me up by dozing off in her bath tub! How sad is that?!"

LMH couldn't hold his laugh. She was really something, he thought. Guess he had to be more than special to be able to make her stayed up waiting.

She giggled to his funny bubbling. She stood him up. What an exaggerate word for her. How could she do that purposely? She wanted, really wanted to see him too.

"Now what do you say? Just sorry? I don't think it's enough GoEun-nie! You have to pay me more!!," LMH said teasingly.

"I'd buy you lunch tomorrow, or I'll go to the dinner with you, or I'll make you some steak?" she asked

"Don't you have any better ideas for the bribe rather than food? They won't do either!"

Silence
KGE was thinking while she was chewing her thumb nail.

Bell door ringing

She jumped up and almost fell from the edge of her bed.

"Now open the door, please." LMH said with his cutest naughty tone. "I really need to see you, baby."

**I have opened the door for you that no man can close**

🖤
Writer's note:
I hope you enjoyed it, always.
I promise I will write the new chapter soon.

I haven't edited it.
It's really fresh from the oven.

Stay in love all the way,
SAL