Y/N- It's fine. I can try making friends at least.

B/N- Kallen will escort you to your room by the time the food is being prepared, please take a shower.

He went to do some work as I followed kallen to my room, she seemed really happy to meet me I don't know why but I can't help but feel... suspicious about it. Almost everyone thing here in the hallway is golden-life, there's even a jacuzzi here. I know what I going to do after eating dinner.

Y/N- Excuse kallen, but Whats the relationship between two of us?

She smiled more brightly than ever and took my hand and intertwined it with my mines, I raised my left eyebrow and blinked a few times out of sheer confusion.

Kallen- *giggles* Were cousins you silly goofball~

Y/N- Ohhhh okay. Then why are you a maid then?

Kallen- I wanted to be your maid. Your 'personal' maid~

Y/N- Uh-Huh. I.. see.

I didn't get the personal part but if she really wants her to be my maid then I guess she can go for it, either way I need to recollect my old memories soon.
She took my arm and placed it between her chest, why did she do it?

Y/N- Why did you put my arm on your chest?

Kallen- *giggles* Oh Y/N~ because your adorable. I wanna keep you to myself and remove your innocence so badly right now~

Y/N- Innocence?

Oh man. She's the weird type, oh well. She's my cousin nonetheless so I guess I'll have to live with her being weird around me, Im gonna listen to some music when I get to my room. Big brother gave me a lot of options in listening to music so why not hear it?

Y/N- Oh Kallen. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? You look fairly young to be a maid.

Kallen- That's rude of you to ask but since your my lovely ''cousin' I'll answer it for you. I'm 18 and your 16, right~?

Y/N- Yeah, how'd you know?

Kallen- Lucky guess, I suppose.

We finally reached to my room, I was about to open it but she was ahead of me and opened the door for me. I thanked her and entered my room with kallen following behind me. Wow.

It's amazing! I like when it's plain and simple but I can't really complain about this room, it's so cool! I quickly sat on the chair with wheels and started spinning around like an idiot

Y/N- Weeee!!! Ahahah!

Kallen's mind- You really have lost your memories Y/N dearest, huh? At least we can make new memories and start all over again. But now your mine and mine alone this time~

Y/N- This is so much fun yahoo!

After a few seconds I felt dizzy and kallen stopped me from spinning any more. I shook my head and got my sense, she cupped my cheeks and winked at me. I tried saying 'What are you doing?' But it didn't come out clear. She un-cupped my cheeks and bowed down.