Epilogue 2

We're getting steamy in this chapter, just letting you know ;)
_______________

I tossed and turned in the bed but I couldn't sleep. I just wanted Mugen to be here but he had things to take care of. I woke up and was astonished to see Simran's children Mya and Milo sitting on my bed. My jaw dropped and I quickly rushed them to the room Simran and Falen were staying in.

The guards were pissed and paranoid over the fact that someone managed to slip in my room unnoticed but I didn't care so long as my nephew and niece were safe in their mother's arm.

They ran into her arms crying and cheering and she hugged them back with her whole heart. They were her world and it was beautiful that they were brought back to her. Even Falen became emotional and wanted to video chat her daughter. Though she was sleep, Falen was content with staring at that sleeping beauty's face.

I smiled to myself. Motherhood was truly one of the most rewarding things to ever experience. I was nothing but eager to experience it with Mugen but I was also happy with taking our time and getting to know each other even more. Whenever it happens, it'll happen and when it does, it will truly be the best parts of my life.

Wanting to give the mothers alone time with their babies, I left and went back to my hotel room which was even heavier guarded than before. Not caring too much, I got in the shower and let my worries wash down the drain.

When the water got to cold for me to handle, I got out. In the bedroom I heard a noise. I froze and held my breath. The light was off so I had to rely on a few candles to illuminate the dark. Only a towel was wrapped around me and I had nothing weapon worthy within arm's reached.

I exhaled.

"Oh boo, you're already done." I jumped and whipped around to see my husband standing with a towel wrapped around his waist and a rag in his hand. I could just barely make out the pout on his face. "I was just about to join you."

I pondered what a good wife would do in this moment. Ask him how was his day? Jump on the bed and spread her leg? Cook him dinner? All of the above?

He took slow steps towards me and I shifted nervously from foot to foot.

"I do believe we had a scheduled appointment for tonight."

I scoffed. "Shit happened."

"Shit that I don't care about." He towered over me, caressing my face gently. I missed his dazzling touch and just his fingertips tracing my jawline was enough to induce an orgasm.

"Mugen." I moaned softly wanting nothing more than him to take me on this bed and have his way with me like I was some sort of personal whore.

"Let's take a shower shall we." He lips were hovering over me. I licked my lips and brought them closer. Oh my God he was so fucking hot and his husky voice was driving me wild. I was already wet and he was about to find out just how much.

"The water got cold." I said stupidly.

"Then we'll just heat it up." He whispered against my lips. He pulled me up and I threw my arms around his neck and wrapped legs around his waist. He claimed my mouth with his own, carrying me to the bathroom. Our lips melded together and our tongues fought and collided, again and again.

We made it into the shower somehow. The water was pouring down our heads but I felt not a drop. Just his hands roaming over my body as if it was a land he knew by heart. His hands were tangled in my hair. My hands were running down his chest.

All my pent up frustration and overwhelming desire to feel him inside of me called out to him. He groaned and nipped at my soft skin while fiddling with my nipples. He was harder than ever and I rubbed at his erection, eagerly. Impatiently. Hungrily.

"Oh fuck." Mugen moaned. He took in my plump nipples with his went tongue. It drove me fucking insane. He pushed my legs apart and slipped a finger inside.

1.

Then 2.

Then 3.

My knees were shaking as he pumped in and out of me. Slow. Then fast.

"Shit." I whimpered against him. Wave after wave of pleasure suffused through me. I was drowning in him, crying out and begging for more.

"I need you Sarasi." Mugen murmured. I shuddered. "You're mine, you know."

"Yes I'm all yours," I arched myself towards him. "Now come take what's yours." I relinquished myself to him and gave him access to every part of my body. Whatever he wished, I'd do.

We were back on the bed, wet and hot. He was touching my lips with his.

He eased into me. Our bodies molded together. My legs crossed around his waist once again. His hands were around my throat. Those blue orbs, the ones I fell so madly in love with, were locked on mine. All I could see and breathe was him.

"Mugen." I cried out. It was a slow and steady pace. I clutched at his biceps. He was switching between kissing me and devouring my breast. He was equally as excited at I was. He quicken his pace. He thrusted deeper and deeper. Each one was cocky and sadistic, reminding me just who I belonged to.

Oh my fucking God.

"Who's pussy is this?" He demanded to know.

"Yours, yours, only yours." I screamed out, delirious and gasping for breath. We moved together, rocking back and forth against the bed.

"That's right. You'd do well to remember that." The pressure inside of me swelled up and all I wanted to do was release.

"Permission to cum daddy, please." I whimpered and squirmed wildly. I could contain it no longer.

"Please do." He hit me in the right spot and it triggered the biggest orgasm I ever felt. I was in a frenzy. My high came down like an avalanche. I was screaming his name at the top of my lungs and he was releasing inside of me.

I'm not sure when, but I really came to love this man. Perhaps more than I love myself. He was a faint spark igniting my fire and now we're partners in crime. He is a masterpiece, who entangled me in the deepest shades of black. We breathed in the light, we kissed in the shade, and the freaks of us took over in the dark.

My emotions ran berserk, for he lived deep within them. He is a beast. A brute. A demon. A true fucking gentleman and he is my forever.

His name is Mugen.

*********************

Okay now were done 😁😁😁😁