Thank You Note

This book is officially over and all that's left to do is to edit it which I will be doing before the month is over. (Seriously am I supposed to mark it as complete then edit it or edit it then mark it as complete 😭).

This is the first book on here that I actually was able to complete and it's kind of funny because I took a whole 8 month break from this book in 2019 because I was going through so much at the time and didn't have it in me to continue it.

However, I slowly found my way back to this book and fell in love with the characters all over again. It was truly a joy writing them and it feels like they have a mind of their own.

My faves characters are still Selena, Neagan, and Mugen and my faves chapters were when they went to meet the parents and probably when Sarasi and Mugen finally did the hanky panky. That was such a fun chapter to write. 😂🤭

I'm planning a sequel by the way, I'm not sure when it's coming (probably when I finish a least one of my current ongoing works 😭).

Anyways, the point of this was to say a big thank you to everyone who has read this book, from the ones back when I posted the very fist chapter, to the very new readers, and all the ones in between.

You have my sincerest thanks and I truly hope you enjoyed the book as much as I did writing it.

And, I must say at the beginning of the year, literally new years day, this book was at about 690 reads and less than 200 votes but here were are, 8 months later at 73k reads and 4k votes. That was truly amazing and very motivating.

So again, thank you all so much.

It's over now so we can cry.