Epilogue 1

Mugen is going to be torturing some mofos so if that makes you unconscious, just skip
_________________

Sarasi wanted to stay with him but he insisted she go back to the hotel to rest. Despite trying her best to hide it, he knew she was mentally and physically fatigued. What she has done took immense bravery and he was so proud of her. She had nothing else to worry about so he would handle the rest.

Falen and Simran were waiting for them at the hotel. Justin and Levi gave silence promises to keep them safe and lay down their life if needed to. For extra safety, Mugen got more guards to ensure their safety.

He had a lot on his mind but 1 thing was clear, he was getting revenge.

Tyson was already dead, courtesy of his courageous wife. He was slightly disappointed because he wanted to give him a slow death but if anyone have to kill that maggot, he was glad it was Sarasi.

Not only did she hold her own against her abuser, she also got rid of him.

Mugen smile slightly at the scene he wished he was there to witness. His smiled dropped when he remembered Neagan was injured in the process. Fortunately the wounds weren't serious and he'd most likely recover.

With 2 gunshots wounds, his brother was still running his mouth and harassing that girl he had fallen in love with. She stayed with him at the hospital and refused to leave his side.

Selena.

Sarasi's best friend.

He's grateful to her, though she's kind of crazy and reminds him of a mixture between his 2 sisters.

Then there was Mathew who went through hell and back tonight. The doctors were unsure if he'd make it and they're currently doing their best in his surgery.

Whatever the outcome of his surgery, Mugen would get him his justice. All he could do was pray that he pulled through.

There are 3 particular men that would feel his wrath tonight. Albert, known as the Motherfucker. Byron the piece of shit that goes by the code name Bon Voyage. Lastly, Heath Rogers, a sick fuck.

All three of them are dying painful deaths.

Mugen entered the mansion that was a few miles away from Hillons Hotel. It was owned by Montey Hughes, an acquaintance of his back when he ruled the underworld. Montey had given Mugen the permission to use his basement mainly because Montey missed that crazed and venomous look in Mugen's eye whenever he set his eyes on a target.

Bryon, Albert, and Heath were on their knees with duffel bags over their faces when Mugen entered the basement. Their bodies were slightly bruised, courtesy of an irate Ruben and a revengeful Fiddy.

He gave small nods of appreciation to Ruben for keep those failed men in line and not killing anyone while he was taking Sarasi back to their hotel.

"Don't mind me." Fiddy said, sitting atop a table with various torture devices on it. "I'm just here for the entertainment."

Fiddy had taken the time to get his wounds attended to but he didn't want to miss the death of Bon. He felt it was the least he could do, out of respect for their friendship.

Montey was on the other side on the basement, standing in front of the large fish tank that was connected to a larger body of water underground. He stood silently and watched Mugen with hawkeyed focus. It's been a while since he saw the demon stepping down from hell.

Everything was prepared for Mugen before he arrived. All he had to do was now carry out their deaths. Montey had a few men inside the basement just in case Mugen needed extra hands.