Warning

hello, since quite a few people have complained about this matter I just wanted to set a warning or a disclaimer for first time readers.

As soon as you click on this story, the very first chapter is an interlude in which it is stated "he's a no good brute", "he was a con", "he was a devil", "he is a felon". This should be a clear indication that mugen is an asshole or has somewhat of a shitty personality. Idk why some of y'all were expecting him to lay out a red carpet and kiss Sarasi's feet upon meeting her but that's your own fault.

Unless you skipped that chapter or you didn't comprehend it, you know exactly what you're getting in to by choosing to continue on reading. He does some shitty things in the beginning and of course there's character growth but if you can't handle him being a demon in the beginning then there's no reason you should keep reading ahead after the interlude.

You don't have to like him, quite frankly I didn't like the mc until late in the story, but don't be crying in the comments or in my inbox about how you don't like him or sarasi, or he's abusive, or they don't belong together or you don't like where the story is going. Blah blah blah.

This is a work of fiction, and in fiction shitty people can have redemption (to a certain degree) so long as their past behaviors aren't excused, glamorized, or romanticized. Not once have I done that within this story. So don't whine in my comments please.

On with the story, have fun reading!!!