not shy not me~

(prep day/s)

AUTHOR POV

with the sun rays shining bright while the clouds are present, the perfect fair weather for the day makes it much more peaceful for the still asleep girls in their respective room seeing as the light isn't creeping in through their window blinds and it's not cold for them to be so fuzzy with their blankets, pillows, even dolls.

or for couples, it's to be fuzzy and snuggled with their partners.

oops, a poor child can't relate.

as for couples, i'm pertaining to the one and only Yulia and Ryeji. who else would i talk about? it's just these two couples and they're friend Chaeryeong that deals with them everyday.

in Yulia's room, even though they have bunk beds, the two would always just cuddle to sleep on either Lia or Yuna's bed.

and because they have to wake up to practice before the actual mv making and stuff, the younger between Yulia starts to move.

"hmm~" Yuna mused as she hug Lia more, eyes still shut as the older hug her back reflexively.

she opens her eyes slowly 'til she is finally awake enough to just lay there as she caress her princess' head.

"baby~" Lia groggily said as she felt the soothing motion on her head.

"5 more minutes?" she asked Lia with a morning voice and the older didn't reply and buried her face onto the crook of Yuna's neck instead.

"enjoy ur 5 minutes, Julia." she giggled and kissed the latter's forehead before pulling away to stand and freshen up.

the sleeping beauty didn't complain as she was in deep sleep real quick and she knows that the younger likes to get ready once awake.

so Yuna stretched here and there before walking out of their room to go to the bathroom and freshen up.

after she did, she noticed that she's the only on awake at the moment so she looked at the clock on the living room's wall.

8 AM

it's not that early but u know, idols need their sleep and have their schedules so...

so she went to Chaeryeong's door and knocked three times. no reponse, indicating the owner of the room is still asleep.

she opened the door and saw that the owner was indeed still sleeping, hair all over the face.

"aigoo, unnie wake up. u're supposed to be up at this time." she gently tapped and shook the girl's arm for a few seconds 'til the girl responded.

well, more like groaned and swatted away Yuna's hand on her arm.

"i had a 3 hour vlive with midzys so i slept around 3 or 4am, i don't know." Chaeryeong groggily said as she sit up and push her hair back.

"aigoo, u and midzys must have had fun then." Yuna smiled.

'cause why wouldn't she? they aim to be in contact with midzys in every way possible. despite the pandemic, they hope to interact or bring happiness to midzys until they meet again.

"we did, i hope they're still sleeping soundly as we speak." Chaeryeong yawned as she stretch her arms before standing up.

Yuna nodded before leaving the room and going back to her most likely still asleep princess.

Chaer on the other hand went to the bathroom to freshen up before whipping something up in their kitchen for breakfast.

as Yulia and Chaeryeong had their morning scenes today, let's check our main couple.