debut prep

(01-25-19)

RYU POV

it's near the end of january and we've all been constantly working things here and there. there is no room to slack off and say 'hey let's wrap up and continue tomorrow', not that we really will.

yesterday we released our first group teaser, today is the release of the 2nd. we really liked the outfits, makeup, setup, everything. although we might just said that because it's our first time, we really did like it. it's been hard to keep up with the different schedules of what activity we're gonna do for that day and this day, but we just go with the flow and enjoy every step of the way.

when we shot the first group teaser, it was really fun. but of course, we also did individual shoots and those teasers will be released soon. we got to emphasize those little points that makes 'us'. 

for example in Yeddeong's shoot, her hair tied in pigtails allows her face to be exposed, highlighting that amazing v-line of hers. 

in Lia unnie's shoot, she was wearing an off-shoulder dress that shows her perfect shoulder which really is comfortable for our heads to put on, like a puzzle piece meant to fit.

in my shoot, i got to wear an oversized shirt or shirt dress? and red biker shorts. it was comfy yet stylish just the way i like and it shows my coolness, that i'm not ur typical girl group member.

in Ryeong's shoot, her hair was curled and she was wearing a beret. her overall look screams 'i am cute but i can also sweep u off ur feet' vibe u know? it's legit like Chaeryeong.

and in Yuna's shoot, she really pulled off like she's older than all of us. she just looked different and daring than the baby she is, like 'yo this is Shin Yuna 2.0', we were just 'WOW'.

"hey Ryu, let's grab lunch?" Ryeong called me.

"where?" i stood up to stretch my limbs.

"Danbam. it's been a while since we last ate food from there and Yi-seo probably thinks we've forgotten her." she chuckled.

i would chuckle too but no, 'cause i swear i heard Yi-seo's voice in my mind.

"just don't forget me when u become an idol, Shin."

well, i really didn't. maybe a bit but we're busy, i don't mean to.

"yah, why do u look so nervous?" she eyed me.

"Yi-seo will kill me, she told me not to forget her." i said, gritting my teeth.

"no, she won't. we just got busy, so let's go now."she said grabbing me by my shoulder before putting her arm over it.

"fine, i've been wanting my mocha latte anyways." i sighed.

we were about to leave when i just noticed that Yeddeong and Yulia aren't here.

was i too spaced out and invested on telling u readers how's debut prep been?

"Ryeong, where are they? did they eat already?" i asked her.

"aigoo, forgetful Shin strikes again." she laughed, hitting my arm in the process.

"huh? what do u mean?" i asked super confused.

"yah, u really can't remember?" she laughed more, i shook my head.

"Yeji unnie just told u a few minutes ago that Mama Hwang is visiting." she said, laughing more at my face. 

what the- she really said that? Mama Hwang is HERE and i'm so air-headed right now?