wish u were here

(12-17-17//mixnine)

RYU POV

earlier this morning, i was with Yeddeong and the squad. i had quite a teasing from Yuna calling me her appa and Yeji her eomma. Yeddeong certainly has the capablity of a mother seeing as she is when the 4 of us is younger than her and can be such crackheads. while me with the girl crush vibes and all, maybe someday i'll be called Ryujin oppa. it's not a bad nickname, it's unique to say the least. also, i was shocked when they mentioned our intertwined hands, it was really unitentional.

but aside from the teasing, i got a bit rejected by Yeddeong. yeah she can watch me thru the tv or vlive, but it's not the same if i see her shouting my name while i perform. it's a major mood and confidence booster, after all she's my lucky charm. i might be demanding even tho we're just bestfriends, but can u blame me if i want my favorite person to be here?

the rejection's consumed half of my mind causing me to lose focus a few times during rehearsal, sooner or later i'll be scolded by the authorities here. i need to somehow distract myself from it, otherwise i'll fuck up later. 

we're having a 15 min break before we practice again. it's nearly 2pm, by 2:30 or smth we should all be prepped up. we've had our dress rehearsals before lunch and i kinda like the denim outfits, it's just i don't like revealing too much skin but i can't argue 'cause sacrifices must be made to be an idol.  anyway, i just hope we receive good judgments later and win first, if not then it's fine.

"ting" a sound is heard from my phone that vibrated along.

i took it out of my pocket and a a notif from Yeddeong appears.

hwang_yeji

Ryuddaeng~ mianhae. i know u're sad about what u asked me earlier, but i promise u'll be happy later. please don't hide ur emotions with a smile, i can see right thru u. i'm always supporting u, don't worry. also later's a surprise so don't think about it much and do ur best!  Ryuddaeng Fighting:)

i left it on read and tucked my phone in my pocket. i'm sad that she's not here but i feel so much better now. gomawo Yeddeong, u never fail to make me feel better. it's fascinating how her feline cat eyes can catch every little detail about me, i tried to hide my sadness as flawless as i could pull off. i've done some acting before and it went well but apparently not with Yeddeong.

soon our 15 min break ended, and now we'll running a few rehearsals before we change into our respective stage outfits. i am definitely much focused than before, receiving such approving nods and smiles from the authorities and my teammates as they see i'm back to my usual confident and goal oriented state. tho, i still hope that Yeddeong comes. 

practices done and i'm heading to the dressing room to change into my outfit. my stage outfit consists of a white crop top  with a loose denim jacket over and a pair of white cycling shorts underneath the denim shorts along with a pair of white boots. i like how the stylists consider our own styles, despite of me not wanting to reveal too much skin, i still can wear something that portrays the girl crush charms i have. 

after i changed into my clothes, i head to the hair and makeup room. others are getting their hairs done in curls or a ponytail, fortunately i can have my hair straight as it is. i like my hair down so everytime i run my hand thru it, it just falls naturally a bit messy yet somehow i give a cool vibe to it and not looking like i just woke up. 

next is getting my makeup done before i get accesorized with a few jewelries to highlight our outfits more. i opted for a light and fair looking makeup which the makeup artist seems to be happy about, she even complimented that my skin is healthy and dewy so i don't need much makeup and already am pretty. i got shy with unnie's compliment 'cause i even tho i like being complimented i'm weak at them.