i'll be here

(a week before the fan era)

RYU POV

sitting in class as we finish our final class for the night, a tired expression plastered among our faces. who wouldn't? a different set schedule and activities is a lot, i mean a LOT. it won't be that hard for us to adjust tho sometimes the body can hold on, but not the mind. we may be physically strong yet our mentality can be a little discouraged. especially this person.

my Yeddeong

when she came back that night to deliver the news to us, we were all excited for her. we all had our support and encouragements for her because we know that she'll do well. she puts another level of passion to everything she do, she stands out with her sharp feline eyes, and her dancing is amazing. she can do everything once she put her mind on it. that's how much i believe in her.

she haven't said a word to me about her doubts and all about the show, not even a single thought. she said she agreed 'cause it'll be nice for our image in the near future like pd-nim said, but i know her, she wants to try it out just as much. she just always bottling her feelings.

"okay, u can all rest. practice more tomorrow, constant improvement is a must." teacher-nim said, we all nodded in return before bowing and her leaving.

"ahhh, finally! this new routine of us is getting to me, but i think we'll be fine soon." Ryeong said, earning herself a yes from us.

"my legs hurt~ can i still walk tomorrow?" Yuna whined. it is true tho, the muscle pain is real and we relieve it by dancing again, how ironic.

"at least u can dance better than me." Lia unnie muttered, making us look at her. she always thinks of herself like this. like she isn't good enough, when in fact she's the fastest to memorize the choreo. dancing may not be her strongest point but she still do well. 

"yah, Lia-ya. u're great, okay? u always have been. u always do ur best and it's more than enough. be confident and smile, everyone loves ur eye smile." Yeddeong cheered her up, making her relax and smile tenderly. i wish Lia unnie can be more confident, i want her to be happy.

"okay, it's just that all of u enjoys dancing. i don't want me to ruin it for u just because it isn't my strongest point like singing." she said. that's when i walked to her for a hug. she must let go of that mindset, we are 5 and we do everything great together.

"Lia unnie, if it makes u feel better, we wished to have ur voice 'cause not everyone is born with a gift like that." i said. she hugged back and the rest of us joined too.

"it's true Lia unnie." Ryeong said.

"aish, never think of that anymore Jisu, okay?" Yeji said.

"i'll try not to, thank u." Lia unnie said and we hugged her tighter before letting go.

"any words from u, Yuna?" i grinned at her. i know Yuna will take away those thoughts.

and so, the latter walked towards to her girlfriend. what she did next kinda intimidated me.

"u are perfect, not because i love u, but because u are urself. don't let anyone or anything tell u otherwise." Yuna said before placing a kiss on her forehead and hugging her tightly.

damn, did Yuna just outclass me with one act? i feel so attacked, what the heck?

"aww, that is just fucking soft." Ryeong said, hitting my arm. 

what the heck (2) Ryeong cursed 'cause of that? i do that to Yeji and i get a pillow punch?

"yah, that's just favoritism. when Yulia gets soft, u just 'aww' but with Ryeji, u throw a fucking pilow at my face or act like u're about to gag?" i raised my brow at her, Yulia laughs.