pd-nim wants to talk to u

(day after Yeji's day)

JYP POV
a photograph. a thing that contains events or happenings that would be memories eventually. a thing that could be seen and will trigger ur memories. a thing that could possibly ruin or help one's image depending on it's content. all from being captured.

"these are the hard copy regarding Shin Ryujin's photos taken by fans or civilians." Lee, a publicist and friend of mine, handed me an envelope with the said subject.

"thank u, Lee. u have been informing me about every artist or trainee under me." i said as we shake hands before he take his leave.

"no problem, Jinyoung. we've always been protecting the whole JYP nation." he said, making us chuckle as i escort him out my office.

"which is always appreciated." i said as i pat him on the shoulder goodbye.

as he walked away, i returned inside my office.

sitting back on my swivel chair, i casually leaned back with a sigh. contemplating if i should open the envelope or not. especially since it's my MixNine Ace, Shin Ryujin, the trainee that will definitely be in my new girl group. it's time for Twice to have sisters.

"aigoo, why do i always get nervous when it comes to these things?" i breathed out before finally taking the envelope to open it.

opening the envelope, i took a peek at one photo. one does seem to be earlier than Ryujin's MixNine days. one that seems to be familiar. one that made me keep my eye on her more, and another particular person. it was them alright.

as i take out the photos, i lay them all organized on my desk. examining each one closely and carefully, aside from figuring out whether i should take these photos down to help their image or not, but because i wanna confirm my hypotheses.

all seems to be normal, but people sees more than what meets the eye. they form theories, sometimes accurate and not, so being careful is a must.

in one photo, Ryujin and Heejin can be seen casually talking at the mall. throughout their journey, i know this girl was one of her kept bestfriends. nothing to worry about, in fact they are cute. interactions like this will be limited once debuted, sad to say.

there are also photos of Ryujin walking alone or some with her friends, namely: Lee Chaeryeong, Shin Yuna, and Choi Jisu. one look and u'll see immediately that they are inseparable bestfriends, the kind of people that will be with u for the rest of ur life. but of course, i'm not blind to see what's going on between Yuna and Jisu. although it's not a problem, as they would pass perfectly as a protective unnie and a playful dongsaeng. so i'll just let them be happy, my artists deserve that.

while all of these photos before me look innocent and cute, a few are definitely eye catching and perceives a deeper meaning than majority. one look is all it takes, for i must have been too sharp from all the photos from their sunbaenims, Twice.

Shin Ryujin and Hwang Yeji.

photos that could pass as them just being really close, almost like siblings. but then when u look at their eyes and smiles, the speciality of it arises. it shows, therefore cannot be unseen again. for it isn't that hard to see chemistry between two persons, especially if they are still young and innocent to the world. which in this case, obvious.

"aish, why is it always the girls? such captivating gifted girls yet hides a secret as colorful as a rainbow. looks like my juniors will give me a headache too." i chuckled, confirming my hunch on those two since then. it's not something to hate or oppose to, but if irresponsibility given consent, a mess will take place. precautions are necessary.