i ship it

(same day//backhug)

CHAERYEONG POV
i'm with Yeji unnie right now and we're talking about TWICE sunbaenim's songs. i just came across her at the bathroom and we just walked together, now heading towards the dance room. nearing the room, i remembered Ryujin. i thought that she must be already there waiting for me, since she loves dancing. speaking of dancing, i asked Yeji unnie about it.

"unnie, how do you feel about dancing?" she was quite startled but composed herself and answered me with sparkles in her eyes.

"i love it! it used to be a hobby before then i love it and has been passionate in it ever since." she rambled causing me to laugh at her antics. she really does resemble the light fury just from her visuals.

"wae? why are you laughing?"

"yah, you rambled adorably about dancing. do you know the dragon from how to train your dragon the movie? you resemble it when it's smiling, you even have sparkles in your eyes." i explained as i try to stop myself from laughing. this girl really, Ryujin i really love your light fury already. then, i got hit on the arm. what the-

"what was that for unnie?" i'm shocked to see her squinting her eyes at me, if we weren't close i'd be scared.

"i know that dragon, it's Toothless, a night fury. i'm not like that!" she pouted. aish, this girl really makes me laugh. but i agree with her, she's not that 'cause it's Ryujin.

"unnie, i was referring to the other one, the light fury. you're not that because Ryu-" i got cut off as we entered the room filled with trainees but Ryujin's not here as i searched for her. something's wrong, she's never late for dance practice. is she still sick? she seemed fine and all smiley this morning, what happened? so i asked Yeji unnie if she'll be fine with the other trainees while i check on my friend that's supposed to be here, she said for me to go and i did.

i'm running to her dorm right now cause' i don't wanna be late and get scolded. i opened her door harshly, and there- i saw the latter lying frustrated and muttering something. is she prepping herself or something? REALLY?! WE HAVE CLASS!

"YAH, SHIN RYUJIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET UP, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! DO YOU WANNA GET SCOLDED IN FRONT OF YEJI UNNIE?!" i nagged at her and she flinched as she heard a certain name. ooh, this is interesting. you need some explaining to do, Ryujin.

"no, i don't wanna! don't mention her right now, i'm nervous af Ryeong!" she got up and swayed her hair to the back with a frustrated sigh before continuing- "it's just a hug and a tour around the company, like what i planned. you can do this, Shin."

"what plan? what will you do Ryu? i'm getting scared and confused here." i gasped dramatically while waiting for elaboration, a quick one cause' we're almost late. she then handed her phone to me with the viber app opened, there i saw her convo with unnie. OH MY GOD, RYUJIN IS MAKING A MOVE. SHE'S HAVING HER FIRST LOVE!

"OMO OMO OMO RYU! DO IT DO IT PLEASE! WHAT A BOLD AND SMOOTH MOVE!" i squealed like a fangirl, well i am for their unknown ship. YES, I SHIP IT! i'll think of a name later. 

"i can't Ryeong, what if she's weirded out by me? she didn't even reply to my last chat." i didn't listen to her and dragged her forcefully outside. we need to run, we can't be late.

"what the- Ryeong i can run if you just said so!" she said as she fixed her hood over her head while letting her hair out covering her face. and so i did say so.

"RUN SHIN RYUJIN!" i shouted and ran. she was startled but is now beside me running, we're almost there at the room and the door is closed. PLEASE TELL ME THE TEACHER'S STILL NOT THERE.

we arrived panting and entered the room, all eyes were on us, maybe thinking that we're the teacher but no. i saw Yeji unnie with Lia unnie and Yuna-ssi, they seem friends now. seems like we'll be a squad, only if night fury here becomes a confident gay tsk. yeah, Lia unnie and Yuna-ssi are our friends also. they weren't introduced like Yeji unnie cause' they weren't famous for auditioning with TWICE sunbaenim's "OOH-AHH" like she did but all three of them came here almost the same period.

i was supposed to go to them and have Ryujin introduce herself, but the teacher came after us and cued to sit, so we did here on the other side of the room and vice versa for the three. seems like introduction of Ryeji is later. WAIT, RYEJI? is that the ship name coming to me suddenly?! OMO! RYEJI IT IS! DAEBAK!

the teacher instructed us to practice dancing to a song we'll be choosing and performing individually while she leave for something and once back will be starting to call out names to perform. it was not a big deal for every one since we're used to having this activity every now and then, but Yeji unnie is the newest, i wonder how she'll do later.

i'm softly practice-dancing to JYP pd-nim's "Who's your mama?" since it's catchy, while night fury here contemplates with herself in approaching Yeji as she stares at the latter practicing and not even practicing her dance for the later. she wants to, i know. i finally got caught up with her antics and decided to encourage-

"Ryu, just do it. you're staring too much, stop thinking of what ifs, and be yourself night fury." i softly said and danced again while she stood up and started walking, making me stop to witness the unnerving moment that would probably be iconic since it's their first meeting.

Ryu's walking towards the unbothered Yeji unnie that's checking the choreo for GOT7 sunbaenim's "Hard Carry" on her phone, i believe since it is Ryujin's fave.
OH MY GOD! SHE IS BACKHUGGING UNNIE WITH HER CHIN RESTING ON THE SHOULDER! unnie looks shocked HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! she HELD Ryu's arms around her waist! OMO, THEY'RE LOOKING AT EACH OTHER- OKAY MORE OF A STARE! DAEBAK, THEY ARE WHIPPED ALREADY!  UWU, THOSE SMILES-

my thoughts are interrupted by the teacher coming back, suddenly everyone was like nothing happened and Ryujin's back beside me. that was fast, the heck?

"hey sit down, close your mouth Ryeong 'cause you'll soon catch flies." she whispered as she sits me down. i turned my head to her and she's all smiley and giddy, omo Yeji unnie, you just unleashed the soft loving side of the night fury.

"care to explain in details, what we all witnessed earlier?!" i whisper shouted to her while making hand gestures.

"u know what you saw, deal with it." she winked with a victorious smile plastered on her face throughout the class.

well, that was absolutely iconic. damn, Shin Ryujin you made a bold first impression.
my ship is sailing, RYEJI IS HAPPENING PEOPLE!

~how's that? comment about it🤗~
STAN ITZY AND SPREAD MY STORY❣️