no Ryujisu/Jinlia allowed

(a week before Lia's day)

YUNA POV
i just texted Yeji unnie and is waiting for her to come here. it's late yet i asked that because my thought are all over the place. Chaeryeong unnie is here and i've been blabbering nonstop of "what ifs" that i ended up to this point.

it's only a week before my Julia's birthday, as her lover, of course i prepared something. initially, i was supposed to do it like old Shin's way- the whole hide fight breakup surprise plan- but i'm not like that u know? so right after Yeji unnie's birthday, i came to Chaeryeong unnie for help. we've been planning and doing everything together, no one else knows because i want it that way. BUT i need Yeji unnie on board now.

"unnie, can i nail this? can i pull this off like old Shin did?" i asked Chaeryeong unnie for the nth time, she will have a headache soon because of me.

"Yuna-ya, u shouldn't worry. u're not doing Ryujin's schemes so it will work out smoothly." she assured for the nth time. it's helpful but it's Julia, she deserves the world. i can't let everyone down, especially her, not my princess.

"Shin Yuna, look at me. listen carefully." she took my wrists and securely held it.

"u are a Shin, right? from what i know, Shins are competitive and loving people. Ryujin may be impulsive but she's willing to do everything for Yeji unnie, like u to Lia unnie. u guys are the same but u will pull off efforts differently in ur own ways. u will swoon ur girls uniquely with all ur heart, so don't worry about Lia unnie not liking ur surprise." she motivated me, knocking some sense into me. if she doesn't end up being an idol, someone make this girl a motivational speaker or something, she's great with words.

"she's right, baby Shin. Ryu is impulsive and u're mindful, but it doesn't mean i will not appreciate her surprise for me and neither will Lia to yours. we both love u too, no matter how or what u are. u're efforts are valued and will be remembered, Yuna-ya." Yeji unnie spoke as she walk towards me with her famous smile for a hug.

"thank u, Yeji unnie. for coming this late and for those words, i really need my unnies." i said as i hug her and she hugged back with a chuckle as she pats my head.

"she's finally calming down, i've been motivating her since we finished dinner and parted ways from Lia unnie. my wits are exhausted, u know?" Chaeryeong unnie sighed before hugging with Yeji unnie.

"mianhae~ i'm just really worried, u know? i never knew that this was how old Shin felt or probably worse with all her craziness." i pouted as as i hang my head low.

"aigoo~ u don't have to worry anymore Yuna-ya, we're here to help u. i'm sure Jisu will love it." Yeji unnie said as she tuck me in her arms and caress my hair gently. i couldn't help but melt into her arms and be soothed.

"okay okay, as much as u two look like mother-daughters right now and it's cute, Yeji unnie has to be briefed about ur plan first." Chaeryeong unnie chuckled and broke us off.

"okay, Yeji Eomma here's my plan." i sighed and smiled.

LIA POV 

i woke up, head pounding with sweat trickling down my body. i feel hot and cold , dizzy, and heavy. i tried standing up but only failed, resulting to me curling up helplessly. the only time i feel this bad is whenever i have fever. my body is healthy overall, but for some reason i get fever randomly and severely. even with experience i still can't take care of myself in this state, i'm weak and basically like jelly right now. i need someone with me. i need my sunshine here.

i tried sitting up with all my might, somehow i made it. leaning against the headboard, i reach for my phone on my bedside table. i oponed it and searched for Yuna's number. i need her now, i can feel my eyes drooping with heat, pain, and sleepiness. it's getting worse already.