finals

(01-26-18//mixnine)

YEJI POV
it's been 25 days since Ryuddaeng and I became official. until now, everything feels surreal, like i'm still dreaming. i know she feels the same way 'cause lately she's been very clingy and always claiming that i'm her girlfriend. i'm happy that we are together but i wanna keep it lowkey. our Ryeji moments must be ours only, not for everybody else to know.

also, today is the last day that my Ryujin will be competing in mixnine as the overall rank 1. i'm very proud of how hardworking and determined she is, even tho she won't be debuting if ever she wins. many people adore her and some dislike her, nevertheless i know that she's capable of swaying everyone off their feet with her development in all the 3 month journey in mixnine.

since it's finals, us squad will be cheering for Ryuddaeng later at mixnine. her family will also be there so i'll meet them for the first time except Papa Shin. i'm getting nervous just by thinking of them being there, what more when i actually meet them, especially Mama Shin. Ryuddaeng told me that i have nothing to worry about, but it's nerve racking that u'll meet ur girlfriend's family. i hope i'll do well later.

"unnie~ c'mon, we better get ready for Ryu's finals." Ryeongie called out.

"uh-okay, let's go." i stood up and we left the practice room. it's only 3pm and it isn't 'til 6pm so we decided to attend class for a bit.

walking to our dorms, i couldn't stop thinking about Ryujin's family. what if her brother doesn't like me for her? worst case scenario is that Mama Shin doesn't like a fierce looking, feline cat eyed person for her youngest. it's not gonna happen, right?

"Yeji-ya, u've been silent since we spoke to teacher-nim before leaving class." Lia-ya said and the 2 nodded in agreement.

"unnie, is it because u're meeting Ryujin unnie's family later?" Yuna asked making me shiver. the word family is like crawling on my spine.

"it is, look at her being pale and shivering when u mentioned it." Ryeongie said making Yulia smile.

"u know that they already know u and teases Ryujin about u, right?"

"uh-yeah. why?"

"Yeji-ya, they like u already and when they see u later they're gonna love u. don't be scared." Lia comforted me.

"unnie, if Ryu can talk to Mama Hwang about ur New Year's date and let her sleep in ur house that night, how can u not show the Shins how proud u are later and have dinner with them tonight?" Ryeong triggered determination in me. they're right, again.

"i can do it, besides u guys will be there and Ryuddaeng will be beside me." i said with determination and a smile.

"there u go, now let's go and get ready for UR Papa Shin, Mama Hwang? Yuna teased making Lia and Chaer laugh so hard while i turn red on my spot.

"yah, why are we referred like our parents? u call us Eomma and Appa already, just stick with it." i exclaimed making them laugh even more.

"ooohhhh~ so u like to be called Yeji Eomma by me. Yeji Eomma, Ryujin Appa, Baby Shin, aren't we a happy Shin family~" Yuna teased again, this time i smacked their heads and walked faster to my room leaving them behind.

"YAH, YEJI EOMMA! HURRY DRESSING UP, RYUJIN APPA IS WAITING FOR US!" the crackhead trio shouted, teasing me while laughing. that's one way to make me forget my nervousness and get annoyed in return.