mv teaser pt. 2

(02-08-19)

3RD PERSON POV

today is the day that the 2nd mv teaser is released. the teaser that made people more excited to see the actual mv and the live performance of it. the teaser that made ITZY stans more perplexed than before resulting into replaying and rewatching the 1st and 2nd teaser to finally get the sound of the song. as far as they've seen, ITZY is indeed different and should be awaited.

the teaser showed them a portion of the choreography wherein Yeji and Yuna's part were shown. the part that they told beforehand that needs more practice and the part Yuna likes so much.

fans and viewers around the world have seen it on Youtube, piquing their interests upon the eye-catching and dazzling outfits worn by the girls. a rather common element of Kpop itself.

as the girls prepare and try perfect each performance they do in front of their choreographer, pd-nim, staff & crew, and all the other people behind their debut preparation, giving all their best, they opt to impress everyone on  M-Countdown, February 14, 2019, the Hot Debut.

as the day ends with all 5 of them with a tired yet proud smile, they agreed that it was time for rest. a rest they needed wasn't just sleep, they needed each other, to share their feelings.

the 5 girls went to Ryujin's dorm, all worn out from dancing and singing at the same time but refreshed from showering and dressing up into new comfy baggy clothes.

"hey.." Ryu spoke softly as she looks up to her ceiling, earning the attention of the others.

"we're really near there, huh?" she asked, they responded with a faint hum.

it was silent, no one was moving nor speaking, it was just the soft breeze of the aircon and their soft breaths that could be heard, atmosphere isn't heavy too but just okay.

it lasted for a few seconds before Yuna spoke, suggesting something for them.

"Han River or rooftop?" she asked, making heads turn her way.

"Han River, why?" Yeji asked the youngest, others hummed in response.

"i just thought that we need air..." Yuna answered hesitantly before looking back to the ceiling.

once again, silence engulfs the room. unreadable expressions on their faces as they lay side by side each other, the couples are not even holding hands or anything, besides laying at all.

"should we go? it's late so no one would see us there or even recognize at all..." Ryeong said.

with the topic still being touched, a sigh left the girl's lips.

"pd-nim won't scold us for this anyway, right?" Lia asked quietly, pertaining to Yeji,  their leader.

"he hasn't scolded us before when it comes to places, right? it always just with performances." Yeji asked them, unsure of what her decision could be, esp now that she has a role to uphold.

"we won't be long anyways, we need it too." Ryu said, somehow trying to relieve themselves.

and again, silence creeps up within the room. their unreadable faces earlier were replaced with worry about getting scolded, all caught up in pensiveness as they wait for each other to speak.

Yeji stood up, grabbed everyone's hoodies and sweaters from the side and sighed at them as they look at her every move, awaiting her possible word to them.

"let's go before it gets too late." she lightly smiled at them.

the girls sat up almost at the same time, feeling warm and thankful that they will get to do this.