as if it is your last

(pop by nsync stage)

RYU POV

"good morning" i mumbled as i wake up.

as much as i want to just spread my limbs carelessly and pop my joints, i can't.

not when a clingy giant baby is hugging me like there's no tomorrow, adorable.

so i tenderly kissed her head before trying to free myself from her grasp. it wasn't easy, knowing that Yeddeong might be feel my movements and 'cause i want to be clingy and just cuddle.

i got up to stretch my arms and legs, a few pops here and there. after that, normally i'd just head straight to prep myself and our breakfast but we've just made up, it's only right for me to stay back for a little and watch her sleep like a minute or so.

bare-face Yeji and messy hair is the best, especially in the morning. it's a sight that only i can see firsthand before everybody else sees her with makeup whether on tv or in public in general.

if only everyone can see how naturally beautiful my lightfury is, u would be full-on uwu mode.

every detail of her is absolutely enticing, from her soft healthy long hair, cute brows, attractive feline eyes, pointy nose, squishy cheeks, pink plump lips, and don't get me started on her face shape 'cause that's one hell of an asset including her jawline. i might be biased but Yeddeong is the epitome of beauty. i'm sure people will agree with me, especially our future fans.

as much as i want to watch her 'til she wakes up, i have to wash up and cook. i'll put in extra effort today, i missed her so much. it's crazy how hard it can be for me when i don't see her.

after washing up and getting dressed in a white turtleneck 3/4 sleeved shirt and black track pants, i proceeded to the kitchen to see my stock of ingredients.  can't wanna make food for the love of my life with incomplete ingredients right? good food equals good mood.

i decided to cook us some veggie fried rice, spring rolls and egg rolls. i'm also making a berry smoothie tho it's not just for us, but for the whole squad as well. it's nice to cook for them.

just as i'm finishing plating the meal for the 2 of us, a pair of arms has wrapped around my waist so tightly, startling me as i didn't even notice her presence entering the kitchen.

i smiled and kissed her cheek before adding the final touches to the food.

"morning, Ryuddaeng~" she sleepily greeted with her morning voice. 

i don't know why but her deep husky voice in the morning just gets me.

ma'am, that is illegally sexy. i hope u are aware that it's making me feel things.

"morning, love." i greeted back as i put the smoothie into 2 glasses and the rest in a tumbler.

she's not letting go, not when her chin is on my shoulder and just watching me work.

"u hungry?" i asked as i finish prepping and turn around to face her.

"kinda, i'm still sleepy tho." she pouted, making me chuckle. what a babie.

i put my hands behind her waist and interlocked them, while hers are behind my neck.

"well, u can't sleep in today. u have a stage to pull off." i grinned at her.

"i know, i just want to cuddle with u." she whined. is she really older than me? 

she whines more than Yuna in all honesty. she even acts like a child more than Yuna.