mv teaser

(02-01-19)

YUNA POV

our music video teaser is finally released, omo! besides the day of our debut and first appearance as ITZY, the mv is really what we're anticipating for. it's our first mv so it means a lot to us, especially if we could see how the viewers feels or reacts towards it.

it's nerve-racking and exciting for us because this just proves that we're really living the dream and it isn't that far from us anymore. we haven't seen the mv itself actually, so we don't know what shots were in the final product or what the editors did for our first mv.

but the teaser isn't just what was released today, my individual photos too. i've received such words complimenting my visuals, mostly my eyes. i'm happy that they like my features already since i'm the visual of our group but then, i opt for them to like me or us for our talents too.

since the teasers have already been posted, k-netz and some international stans are giving out their opinions towards articles regarding us. reading those gives us a boost of strength to endure all the hardships and appreciate the opportunity given to us more than before. 

but it isn't always just sunshine and rainbows, even if we hoped for it. if there's compliments and praises, there are insults and backlashes. words that we try to not let get in our heads and we hope to be replaced with good ones soon due to our efforts.

when we dreamed of becoming idols, we never thought of replacing or to outclass a group, especially our seniors. sure those records set by them could maybe be defeated by us soon or something from hope, but we never intended to dream just for records and fame. we chose this path for us because we wanted to do something we love for a long time while making people happy. that's the goal that every idol has, it's not always about fame, money, and status.

u can achieve those thru other careers aside from being an idol, much more easier too. unlike us, we get our childhood stripped away in exchange of years of training for a tendency to debut.

balancing school, training, and work overall is exhausting. there's no exaggeration there, it really is just like that. but then, even tho things are hard, we're still here like what old Shin said. i have them, they have me, we're together so that's what matters the most.

i'm very grateful for my unnies, especially to Yeji unnie. why? because she's the eldest among us and yet ever since we met she's been there for me like i'm her real dongsaeng. i know she's having a hard time too but she never forgets to take care of me, she's patient no matter how immature i could be, she doesn't lash out on me even when i get so hyper and annoying.

of course, i'm not intentionally being like that so she could just take care of me and spoil me. it's just the way i am right now, i guess? 3 years between us is not as simple as 'act like my age Yeji unnie or vice versa', it can be confusing at times but we just click despite role differences.

and yes my Julia takes care of me too, but that's different 'cause we're more in a romantic relationship unlike what we have with the other members. she's been very understanding and vocal to me about what should i work on as a person or what do we think should we do to grow individually whilst being in a relationship. 'cause sometimes in relationships, things become toxic and the persons doesn't grow individually and together, u get me?

but if there is someone that really looks out for me ever since, it's the one and only Shin Ryujin. it might not seem like it, but she really cares for me deeply. she is the most caring person ever, even in the little things she'll be there for me, for us. she stressed out too, i know. all of us are, yet they rarely show me that side of them. they mostly show their happy all-smiley selves just so i wouldn't feel alone and neglected. Ryujin unnie is the protector i have even if i didn't ask for it.

although the 3 mentioned unnies were great, this certain person is just fascinating. Chaeryeong unnie is the person that values me like i'm the groups' most precious gem in the world. she will be there when u need someone to talk to or when u're mind is all over the place. she is soft but savage, i'll get burned from time to time because of her but i never minded it. 'cause why would i? Lee Chaeryeong is a sweet person that helps us handle our inner battles, even if she's hurt too.

"YAH, SHIN YUNA! WATER BREAK'S OVER, BACK TO UR PLACE." 

"NE, UNNIE~"

heads up, we're coming soon. just a little more and we'll be there. let's be patient and enjoy the process because good things take time. ITZY has everything u would want, maybe even more.

like our first single 'IT'Z DIFFERENT', we are not ur typical girl group.

'i don't care what they say, i am just who i am.'

a/n

sorry short chaps, it's just for teasers hehe. tryna finish this before school starts and so i can construct the au prompt in my mind to life soon on twt. thank u and god bless!