sorry

(same day)

CHAERYEONG POV
it's almost our afternoon dance class now, which all five of us are in, including the fuming Shin that we might've pushed to the edge unintentionally. as her bestfriend, i know that a mad Ryujin is what you wouldn't wanna cause so you're doings should be just right to avoid such disaster like this morning's. if only maknae Shin here by my right contained her uwus for Ryeji and didn't giggle, we wouldn't be caught. although we probably would, as we initially thought of teasing her with the pics from earlier after our evening dance practice.

FLASHBACK
we didn't know that Ryujin would be with Yeji unnie at Danbam this morning since Ryu wasn't replying to our gc when we said to meet up for breakfast at the known cafe. we were talking about our school-training scheds and projects to be passed when they entered, not noticing us and looking adorable in their own world. Lia unnie was about to call them but i stopped her from doing so. seeing as it's only 8am, teasing Ryu that early is a no no. she's friendly and all but u wouldn't wanna be on her bad side.

my Yulia is talking about something so i let them and watched Ryeji from afar instead. as captain of these ships, i am proud AF. i just saw Ryu hold Yeji's hand while smiling and the latter squeezed it as she reciprocated the smile. Yeji really brought out the soft side i rarely see and i'm beyond happy.

they're walking to the door to head back, i guess. i continued watching them discreetly when i heard Yulia holding their phones out and taking pics of the two. OH MY GOD, PLEASE DON'T LET US BE CAUGHT. these two beside me will bring us problem, i told them to at least silence their phones which they did.

they're almost about to leave when Yuna started commenting "old Shin is so romantic, it's almost disgusting hahahaha." i shushed her for her to contain her giggles but failed as it was heard by the two. Yeji looked down and blushed realising that we saw everything, so she's fine with it. on the other hand, Ryujin shouted before walking to us with this cold and angry around her and that's when i gulped.
i curse sometimes, now is the appropriate time.
FUCK, WE'RE DOOMED.

END OF FLASHBACK

"what are we gonna do? she's still infuriated with us. mianhae unnies, i shouldn't have giggled." Yuna pouted sadly and stayed in her indian sit position while playing with her fingers, a hobby she does when nervous, sad or something negative happens.

"hey, it's not entirely that. it's just we shouldn't have watched them in the first place like that. we were like spying on their privacy. we all know that she mustn't be pushed to her limit, yet we did." Lia unnie sat down next to Yuna and laid the younger's head on her shoulder in a comforting manner which the latter accepted with her arms around the older's waist. my Yulia heart, uwu.

"Yulia-Julia, i meant your english name hehe. Lia unnie is right, we'll just have to let fuming Shin cool down a bit then apologize, same with Yeji unnie which should be easier.

Yeji unnie came a little later after our talk and we immediately apologized to her by saying a lot of sorrys while she said it's fine with her unlike Ryujin that we should really calm down first. agreeing to this with a nod, i asked how the subject is doing after the commotion at Danbam.

"unnie, how is she after you two left Danbam? you're not scared of her aren't you?" hoping she'll say something good for us to have an idea on how to make amends with Ryujin.

"as soon as we got back here, i talked to her softly about it and surprisingly, she was calm to me. she's scary when mad but i'm not scared, she's Ryuddaeng." she comfortingly smiles at us while we take note of Ryu being calm to her, that's excitingly new and a benefit to us.

"unnie, can u please talk to her about hearing us out, before our evening class?" giving my best puppy eyes with my hands clasped together for more desperate effect, i kinda really am.

suddenly entering the room, Shin Ryujin, in the same outfit except now she's wearing an oversized hoodie with it's hood over her head and her hair covering her face but still has the gloomy aura around her. she doesn't even wanna see us, making Yuna hug Lia unnie who's feeling sorry for us and more for the maknae.

Yeji unnie was just able to nod in pity to my request before sitting next to Ryujin and talking a bit right before the teacher came. she looked at us and mouthed "fighting".
i really wish her word is good luck that will make us forgiven by her Ryuddaeng.

class started and lessons are pretty easy, but the atmosphere isn't. we will be performing a group cover in a week as ordered by the teacher and allowed us to pick  groupmates. i'm obviously sticking with my girls despite the tension, Yeji unnie said she already passed the member list so it's official that we're really groupmates. she also said that Ryujin scheduled the practice to happen right after tomorrow's afternoon class, meaning no naps. we'll be tired as hell but it's the night fury and we're on the bad side so it's the least we can do to make it up to her.

class finished and Yuna's contemplating with me that we should talk to Ryu now even tho i said no. young Shin annoys the older Shin but they're both soft for each other, not due to their last names but they just get along really well. 2shin, u know. with Yuna being convinced by her Lia to just do it later, i wonder what Ryujin's reason to snap besides us watching their little moment. there must be something deeper, i know her. she can take our teasings and pranks and takes an average period of time before being fed up. unlike what happened today, she already had enough in just 2 days.

sorry, Ryu. but you need to tell me what's up, 'cause i can sense it.