mixed feelings

(same day)

RYU POV
MINI FLASHBACK
"YAH, YOU'RE ALL DEAD!" I shouted before walking to the three. i can sense they're frightened, especially Ryeong. never in my life did i snap like this, until now. to think that they've only been teasing me for 2 days? i really lost ahold of my self. it's not mainly the teasing that put me off tho, it's the frustrations i have about Yeji and within me. i'm so angry right now that i hope Yeddeong won't be scared of me and these three should learn how to keep their noses out of other's business.

"what do you think you're doing? this is too much." I coldly said to them with my deep and infuriated voice. i'm against of being like this to my girls but can u blame me if u were in my shoes? probably yes or no. with that being said, we headed back to the company and i walked Yeji to her lessons while i frustrate more in my room, not attending my vocal lessons.

END OF FLASHBACK

when i entered earlier here in the dance room, i felt eyes looking at me. i knew that it was them, but i'm still pissed and ofc they knew that. what made me surprised is Yeji, who sat beside me casually as if i she hadn't witnessed something about me. i'm happy that she isn't scared of me after that, making me more frustrated and soft to the thought of me actually protecting her at all cost. well, it's part of the whole crush stage, right?

we are instructed to perform a group dance next week, grouped with my girls regardless of the happening. i couldn't ask for a better squad, they're my family here. i am known to dance with sharp and chill movements with almost the same passion Yeji has for dancing. i set up a practice after every afternoon class starting tomorrow, meaning no naps or breaks to give our best for the given task. soon enough, class ended. i left the room, seeing as Yeji is comforting the girls while i wanna make peace but they have to know such teasing boundaries.

unlocking the door to my room as i enter and close it before me, i flopped down on the bed with face smushed in the pillow. i laid like that for a few seconds before turning to a more comfortable position since i couldn't breath. with all the things running in my mind, i've fallen asleep.

DREAMLAND

"Ryujin-ah"

"Ryujin-ssi"

"Jagiya"

"Ryuddaeng"

"Shin Ryujin"

my name being called out by two identically familiar voices of a girl. i can't quite put my finger on it, since it's hazy. all i see is white, i'm like lost and contained in a white room. a silhouette not far from my right is looking at me, i think. with these voices continually being heard, i look to my right and left. two silhouettes. all of a sudden, the girl often in my dreams is walking towards me. i try to see her face but it still doesn't show despite her face in an open view, strange. physically observing her, it's confusingly familiar. while this is happening, a hand tapped my right shoulder. facing to the right, it's Yeddeong! she's wearing pigtails and it absolutely might be the cutest thing ever. she smiled at me so bright like the sun with her eyes almost disappearing, the sun could retire now. unbeknownst to my knowledge, the girl it a my left while Yeji's at my right. scared to look at the two, i faced forward as i stare to the the white wall. it's starting to scare me. for all i know is that i soon jolted up, awake. breathing heavily as if i had a nightmare, well sort of, i took note of their last statements.

"u know me already jagiya, fighting my night fury."
"stay by my side at all times, Ryuddaeng."

after zoning out for a long time, i checked the time- 5pm. evening class weren't until 6 so i still have an hour to do something for fun or whatever. i decided to go to the Han river and chill for a bit. i chose to sit at a bench with my earphones plugged in for me to listen to some tunes as i let go of the fumes inside me. i feel calm now, which makes me be in a good mood but not quite of how Yeji does it. with almost an hour spent for chilling my frustrated gay ass, i came back to the company.

entering the room that's still empty, i laid down close to a fan and closed my eyes for a bit. no one will come 'til 10 mins. before class anyways. i may have been just slightly dozing off when a bunch of shuffling noises can be heard, i thought that i already laid there for 20 mins. but with the familiar voices i hear, it's no doubt my friends.

i suddenly feel bad that Yuna- my baby Shin- thinks that she's at fault even tho she's not. once i talk to these crackheads, Lia unnie will likely scold me for making Yuna feel that way. i'm not dumb, i see those two being too soft for each other. Ryeong will really be a mother when both Ryeji and Yulia finally becomes official. i'm disappointed that baby Shin still haven't told me about her crush on Lia and Ryeong most likely knows it since she's a really good person to vent to.

since they're here might as well spare them a smile or a look. i sat up and they noticed me, evidently shock and horror written on their faces. am i that scary? i'm adorable. i smiled at them and they reciprocated it nervously. i'll talk to them later, i just need a few more time to ready my frustrations for venting before calling it a truce with them.

LiChaeYu bare with the troubled Ryujin