teasings pt.2

(yulia walkout)

LIA POV
i walked out following Yuna after Ryujin teased us. it's true that i love it when Yuna aegyos. i like Yuna ever since RSO. i spent a good amount of days to think about it, ending with the answer- yes, i like Shin Yuna. i'm always with her wherever and whenever. aside from protecting her as an unnie and friend, i protect her as an admirer. it's good that i'm older than her so i can scold her like a gf but in unnie perspective. at this point, i don't know if i just like her or actually falling in love with her. i never gave "love" a thought before.

i jog up to Yuna just before she could turn to her dorm hallway. i don't know what i'm doing but i just wanna walk up to her, like what my body is doing. i don't know what will i say when i face her, i'll just do it.

"Yuna-ya!" calling out to her name, making her look back in shock and walk faster. she's avoiding me, seriously? Ryujin u're dead if this big baby don't talk to me.

"yah, why did u walk faster?" finally grabbing a hold of her wrist, stopping her from walking.

"u-unnie, what are u doing?" she nervously asks.

"i-i don't know, wanna check on u i guess?" I skeptically answered.

"i-i'll get going now if that's all." she removes my hold off her wrist and proceeds to walk but i won't let her.

"why are u suddenly distant?" i hold her hand this time, firmly.

"i'm not, it's nothing unnie." she tries to let go but i won't budge.

"unnie let me go." she says almost annoyed. i'll push ur button then, something's up and i want to know what.

"no, something's up. tell me first then i'll let u go." i challengingly say.

"just let me go, stop this nonsense unnie." she coldly commands. it's the first time she's been cold to me. it's surprisingly terrifying yet i will not let go.

"no, tell me first. u're usually not like this." making her brow arch up.

"ani, i'm not usually like this to anyone and especially to u. i'm not supposed to be the happy virus always, am i?" she retorts. i admit, i'm a bit taken aback.

"no, but u're suddenly different after they teased us. u're even avoiding me now." retorting back with a scoff.

"u're really persuasive, huh?" she rolls her eyes at me and smirks.

"depends, just tell me now." smirking back at her.

"why me? shouldn't u come up with a better answer on why u followed me?" she arches her brow up once again while squinting her eyes.

looking at her with a cold gaze to fight the intensity she's giving me, i answer her. "i want to know why u walked out, why so affected with the teasings?" challenging her as i come closer to her with our faces a few inches apart.

"why so nosy Choi Jisu? what do u want to hear?" she challenges back as she leans closer to me. my full name sounds different when she says it. especially now that's she's holding back her rage, this is the other side of her. THE SHIN YUNA.

"why so defensive Shin Yuna? what answer do u want?" leaning closer, leaving about 4 inches of space between us. i can feel her heavy breathing now, we're really testing each other's patience. control urself Lia.

"is it a confession or something u want Lia?" she replies coldly with a deep low voice. another that i didn't expect of her.

"is there something to confess to, Yuna?" i answer with a question instead. fuck, this tension is almost suffocating.

"maybe u're the one confessing, after all, u followed me. Lia unnie~" she leans closer, towering over me. why is she so tall, i'm looking like a bottom here. ughhhh~ i can't take this anymore. i- damn my gay self.

"i like u." i finally say, this time hugging her. i feel her stiffen under my hug, there it goes, the great fall of Choi Jisu. why didn't i just con-

"i-i-i like u too." she mutters lowly as she hugs back hesitantly.

we let go and face each other, i feel hot. is it just me or it's really hot?

"do u mean it?" she asks looking down while fiddling hands.

"i do, ever since RSO. we don't have to be official already, i just can't keep it to myself anymore. i feel like exploding if i don't confess." i ramble as she giggle lightly and hold my chin up to face her.

"i know how u feel, i like u too. ever since i met u." shyly admitting while holding her nape.

"let's take it slow? it feel overwhelming." i suggest.

"sure, i can't believe we confessed first than Ryeji." she exclaims earning a laugh from me.

"so, Yulia?" lending my hand to her.

"ne~ i'll walk u to ur room Lia unnie." she intertwine our hands together.

"yes please~" showing her my eye smile before we walk hand in hand towards my room.

we're walking thru the peaceful hallway, talking randomly about stuffs, making fun of Ryeji, throwing lines at each other, like nothing happened. we're bickering like we always do yet more special than before. we are too comfortable with each other knowing our feelings now, we're closer and happier. we don't have a label as of now, but i couldn't ask for more. i just hope Ryeji will confess too, poor Ryeongie handling our lovelife. she's the captain of both ships anyways.

it's amazing how we met each other and now a squad. us 5 being a trainee is definitely a start of something new. i hope the happiness and contentment i feel now will stay and surround our squad. i'm grateful to have them, no matter what. most of all, to have this tall baby beside me. i guess not all teasings are bad, Yulia's moment proves it.

credits to our motherly gays, Yeji and Chaeryeong, turns out they pushed the both of us to confess. Yuna talked to Heji last week while i talked to Ryeong after the scene with Lana when she came back from her meet-up with Chaeyeon unnie. i love them both!