[46]

So.. is this the end? are we done?

General POV

it had been a little over a month since the accident,  Eliana Smith received proper therapy to cope with the trauma as for Zach he's been in suspension however Antonio has been generous enough not to fire him.

Grant and Parker has become closer to their missus, Eliana has yet to discover what Parker really is like at the moment he is still aloof with her and the people around him, she finds him sophisticated seeing as he always remains calm in under lots of pressure, things around the Smith Resident has changed significantly.

Antonio Smith's secret of being capo of America's biggest Mafia is a success, Ellie never once questioned, she merely assumed it was part of her father's business security branch, cameras has been installed every inch of the mansion and the estate, her bedroom only had a camera pointing to the entrances she still had her privacy.

Kyle was infuriated upon hearing what happened to his childhood best friend it was then he realised she captured his heart.

Kyle never felt such draw towards his best friend, he still considered Raevynn's feelings however he couldn't imagine being with her, she wasn't Eliana and something about Eliana captured him.

Antonio has cut his bad habits and stopped sleeping around with his secretaries, Camille and him have been strong and in a healthy relationship, it was true Jenna has settled down and finally had a child of her own, she became normal she never once hit Antonio up, Camille became great friends with Antonio's daughter, Eliana was happy for her father and that he could finally find someone that could complete him, but of course all good things comes to an end.

Ellie has never realised just how dependent she was of her father and how whenever he went on dates with Camille it brought Ellie loneliness, yes she had her father's love but soon her feelings began to get clouded by voices inside her head telling her over and over that Camille only wants her father so that's why Camille is being nice to her, she possibly couldn't lose her father not to one of his employee.

Ellie tried her hardest to block out the voices but soon she became paranoid that Camille was only using her to get closer to her father, of course Antonio being in love with Camille couldn't notice or didn't see that his own daughter was hurting.

Ellie course didn't have a slightest clue as to why she felt jealous of course her father would always love her, but then she felt sick to her stomach just the thought alone of Camille being pregnant by her father made her want to throw up, sure she should be happy but she tried not to think of that.

Antonio has been lient on Zach and decided that if both enemies has a common enemy then they become an ally, Zach wants his sister alive from Oliver, and Antonio wants to avenge Oliver for his daughter, eye for an eye.

Antonio would do much worse than shooting Oliver in the shoulder, much worse things

[Eliana's POV]

life really has changed, not only my mental health changed my father has become a whole different person.

I was indeed happy for him but I couldn't help but feel saddened, would father not need me anymore?

I tried to push those negative thoughts away as I sat across from Camille while I was sitting beside my father, "and so I had used the stall not realising I went into the men's restroom" Camille finishes, "and how old were you?" my father inquires, "Oh my, I was only seven and the thing is they never even noticed a mere child in the restroom" she laughs, which I had to giggle to because come on who wouldn't notice a child no less a seven year old girl in the wrong restroom, "that is interesting." my father responds.