[13]

Ellie's POV

When daddy called me I saw him standing next to another handsome man.

So I slowly made my way over to daddy.

Then he said that the man is going to help me and is daddy's friend since high school.

Then he knelt down to me and he said 'cutie' to me I didn't like being called a nickname by a stranger but since Daddy knew him I tried my best to like him.

But it failed then he said he has a story about daddy I wanted to know which he began to explain then daddy kicked him on his foot.

Then Daddy said you shouldn't kick or step on a person foot unless you don't like them.

So if Daddy doesn't like him? I can do what daddy did right? But suddenly I had a better idea a grin spread on my face.

The man backed away slowly then I charged at him in between his legs then after that he fell to the ground and winced.

I wasn't aware of what I did but I felt sorry.

So I fumbled with my fingers and daddy was laughing so much then he picked me up and told me that it wasn't my fault and he isn't in pain.

So I believed him.

Next thing the man stood up and said the same thing.

They departed ways but I was confused why he left so soon.

But I wanted to play on the swings now. So father let me and I waited till a swing was opened for me.

I stayed away from other kids.

I stepped onto the swing and sat down then began to push but nothing was happening so I did it faster and I was off the ground it was really fun swinging up and down.

Then I saw a woman coming up to daddy along with another kid.

I scrunched my nose.

And that woman left and the child stayed behind.

No.

that child cannot take Antonio.

While I was busy looking I lost a grip on the rope of the swing and I fell off I stopped myself and I put my hands out then my right hand was pounding so I began to cry and within moments Daddy came and lightly took my hand and poked it.

I winced a little but it was that bad. Then he put me in a sling and pressed a ice pack on it.

That boy was pestering my daddy it seems.

Then that woman came back and daddy picked me up and just brushed them away and we went onto the stair that moves on its on.

Daddy let me in the car and he drove home.

The incident that happened an hour ago was still in the back of my mind. What if my former father takes me away from daddy?

After he parked we made it up to his place.

Waiting at his door was the woman from earlier this morning.

I put my head back onto his shoulders.

I didn't have the energy to see her face.

But she was kinda pretty.

Maybe if she didn't have such a sour personality then I would actually like her.

Daddy sighed and he opened the door and let me down so I took that as a sign to leave him with that woman so I skipped to the tank where the turtles were.

My wrist didn't hurt anymore maybe it was just a sudden pain and then poof it was gone.

I picked up the turtle who peeked its head out.

I decided I would name that turtle Shelly.

I knew it was a girl because Mama once said that a female turtle has short and skinny tails.

The other turtle had a long and thick tail.

I'll name him Sam.

I examined the tank I placed some turtle food into the tank.

The tank wasn't like a fish tank it was a open clear glass rectangle near the big screen tv.

I put Shelly back in and I observed her movements she was crawling to the rock and Sam was coming out of the water.

While looking in the tank I saw a nested area. I beamed.

And I saw 2 white circles.

Eggs!

"Daddy Daddy!" I excitingly said.

The woman was told to have a seat on the couch.

I really didn't care if she was here I was too excited.

"Look look! There's eggs" I said pointing to the nesting area.

"Really?" daddy asks in astonishment.

"Yeah! We'll have four turtles then" I said showing 4 on my fingers.

But how are they made? Did it just happen?

But I didn't want to appear stupid in front of that woman so I am going to ask before I go to bed.

"Well it's going to be 45 days till they hatch" daddy says.

"It'll go faster if you aim the light!" I said and I aimed the light inside the tank.

Then the woman's voice spoke.

"What are their names?" she asks this time her voice wasn't so annoying but I was consumed by excitement.

"well the female is name Shelly and the male is Sam and I haven't picked names for the babies" I said pointing to Shelly then Sam.

"Ellie how did you know which is a female?" daddy asks "Oh females have short tails" I said showing Shelly's short tail.

"You're very smart" the woman says.

"Just like daddy" I stated and I turned my attention to the turtles.