[12]

Antonio's POV

"Server" I called.

"Yes sir?" she responded.

"Did you see a little girl and where is she?" I asked a bit impatient.

"I saw the girl sitting but she seemed to be frightened by something" the server replied.

"Well? Then where is she" I asked.

"We could check the security footages" The server said.

"Fine. do it quickly" I said getting more and more annoyed.

The server quickly went back into the back of the restaurant.

Right before the server came back to inform.

I saw Ellie she was standing very still and looking outside.

I walked over to her.

"Ellie you gave me a scare" I said picking her up.

"I-I I saw my father" she stammers.

I brushed my fingers down her hair.

"Did you get scare and hide?" I asked.

She nodded.

"If you ever get scared just run to me okay?" I softly said.

I looked outside to see if I saw that man but knowing he is lurking around made me flare up.

Then the server came back.

"thank you for helping. But it appears I managed to find her" I said giving her the bill and walked out of that place.

We walked into a play area.

"Elli why don't you try that slide out?" I said motioning her to the 4 feet slide.

She nodded and went over to the slide.

I sat on a bench that was only a few feet away from the slide so I can keep an eye on her.

I phoned Mat.

"Mat I think you should track Henry Locks" I said.

"Ant this is the first time you've called me multiple times over the past days" Mat says.

"Mat you understand what I"m asking" I replied.

"Yes I'll keep track of him. But I've got some intel of him" Mat begins to say.

"Well what is it" I questioned.

I knew he is a alcoholic and a abusive person but what else is he?

"It seems that Henry Locks isn't Ellie's actual father" Mat said.

How can that be possible? Even Dr. Cortez gave me a file saying he was the father.

"Mat are you drunk? I just went to Dr. Cortez and everything checks" I argued.

"Yes yes I didn't think it was possible either. But He isn't her father which proves that he doesn't have custody" Mat explains.

"Then who the hell is he to her?!" I was getting furious at that Henry Locks.

He isn't even the birth father of Ellie.

"He is her step father" I clenched my fist.

"Then what of her birth father?" I inquired.

"That is highly classified I wasn't able to get any deets. So that's probably why Dr. Cortez just assumed Henry was the father" Mat briefly explains.

"We have to talk face to face meet me at the Rainbow Mall right now I am located in the Children's play house" I said.