[21]

Image is the office with the window.

Antonio's POV

I turned the car off as I parked in the underground.

I picked up the document.

I made my way up to the elevator then I opened my penthouse door.

Right after I took my jacket off I saw a little head bobbing their way to me.

I scooped Ellie up.

She told me what she did all morning and that she woke up at 10:30 which was really late for her she had told me.

I set her down and I gave Jenna a look saying office-now so I explained to Ellie what I was going to do then she made her way to the living room.

I entered my office and I clicked the door shut.

Jenna was sitting the opposite side of my seat.

"Jenna take a look" I said as I handed her the document.

"Antonio. That's a big deal" she says as she skimmed through the letter.

"I know. It is." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Jenna I knew there was some sort of pull towards her; But I just can't believe I even thought of abortion" I sat down in my swivel chair.

"Antonio, this is fairly understandable from the woman's perceptive but from yours. You're lucky you found her sooner rather than when she is 18 or older" Jenna begins to say as she moved the document back to me.

"Yes I should be grateful. But I can't help but feel guilty for suggesting such a thing. Hell I had a daughter for the past 5 years." I rubbed my temple.

"Antonio, you were handed a entire multi-million company and that's a lot of pressure. So I'm sure that this woman did you a good thing" Jenna continues.

"Yes  it was but I made it to be a multi-billion business" I stated.

"Yes, and If the child was to land at your doorstep what would you done even?" Jenna asks.

I really don't know what I would've done.

Maybe I wouldn't be who I am today.

"I probably would've hired a nanny" I replied.

"Exactly. The mother of Ellie wanted Ellie to be loved. And if you are busy constantly then that'll affect Ellie more." Jenna reasons.

She has a fair point.

If I did know about Ellie when she was born then I would've paid less attention.

I furrowed my brows.

"Jenna, I understand your view points. But If I had known sooner she wouldn't of been abused" I deadpanned.

"Yes there is a lot of what if's but it happened. You caan't change it. No matter how hard you try" she says.

"So the bottom line now is how do I tell her without her hating me" I stood up from my swivel chair and walked over to the window view.

"Antonio I don't think she would hate you if she knew that you weren't notified." Jenna says walking beside and staring into the cityscapes.

"Heck. Ellie kept on asking for you. Her attention span was so little she got really bored." Jenna continues.

I couldn't help but smile.

"She was asking for me?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"Yes. she was like 'when is daddy here' or 'is daddy here now' or like 'I want daddy" she says.

I chuckled.

"But you know what makes me mad. Is that Ellie's mother concluded her letter by saying she's a burden" I stated clenching and unclenching my fist.

"I think I can accept her reasons; After all no mother wants to abort their babies" Jenna says.

"God. you're worse than Mat. Ellie is my DNA." I said making it back to my desk.

"Well we can tell her tonight" Jenna suggests.

"I'll wait till tomorrow I am exhausted."
I said as I unloosened my tie.