[35]

edit: 4.20.21
edit: 7.12.22

Antonio's POV

I sat upwards on my bed as I went through my emails, then I heard someone open the door to my room, I looked up and I saw Ellie holding her blanket and tear stained face.

I got up from my bed and made it over to her, "princess what's wrong?" I asked crouching to her
"I feel sick" she says burying herself into my chest, I stood up and carried her to my bed, I placed my hand on her forehead, "You're burning!" I said releasing my hand from her forehead, I placed her under my covers and positioned the pillows while she leaned against the headboard.

"daddy I don't feel good" she says again but her voice was wavering.

I dashed to my bathroom I wrung a damp cloth I quickly placed it on her forehead, "Baby I'll call your doctor okay?" I said kissing the top of her head.

"daddy it's hot and I feel shivers" she says with tears spilling now.

It broke my heart into a million pieces, all I wanted to do was take her pain away, "baby just get some rest okay?" I cooed as I gently moved her so she was now laying on her back and her head was upwards, I pulled the covers to her chin.

"shhh baby just sleep" I caressed her cheek and placed a kiss.

"daddy it's cold" she cries.

I got into bed with her as I pulled her into my chest, "shh get some sleep" I murmured stroking her head as her eyelids were beginning to close.

"I love you" I kissed her head as I watched her breathing become even.

while she was sleeping I carefully removed myself from the bed and grabbed my phone, "Julian, I need you at my house now, Ellie is breaking a fever" I said in a hushed tone.

"alright make sure she is sleeping and have a glass of water nearby" Julian instructs, "On it" I said as I went over to the small fridge in my room, I pulled out a bottle of water I placed it on my nightstand.

Every time I look at Ellie, and the pain she is in, I just wish I was the one sick, I never realized over the years of having her, She is my top priority, I would die for her.

I glanced at the clock it was now 2 am, then I heard a knock at my door, I motioned Julian to come in.

"I got some fever medicine and some paracetamol" he says as he places his doctor bag down on the nightstand.

Ellie's POV

I woke up and I began to feel really hot and dizzy, I slid off my bed as I held onto my blanket, I was sweating but the feeling was shivers, I never knew that when you feel hot you can get cold shivers, it really didn't make sense.

I opened the door to my room I trudged my way to daddy's room, I was crying because of the pain and because I just wanted to be held close by daddy.

I turned the door knob still shivering, I saw daddy sitting on his bed while holding his phone, I must of made a noise so daddy looked up and his expression changed from neutral to concern.

He hurried over to me, he asked if I felt okay and I said I didn't feel good I buried my face into his chest, by then he rose from the ground supporting me with his arm as I continued to shiver and cry into his bare chest.

He placed me on his warm comfy big bed then he felt my forehead and told me I was burning, so I kept on saying I didn't feel good, I just wanted to not be sick.

Daddy said he was going to call Dr. Cortez so I felt assured but I eventually stopped crying, I just shivered even though I had a blanket around me.

"Daddy it's hot and I feel shivers" I croaked, then he told me to get some rest, while saying that he pulled the big blanket up to my chin.