[15]

Image above is obviously the Mac N Cheese

Ellie's POV

At first when Daddy said that woman would spend the night here.

I didn't like it but he convinced me saying that if she messes up I could tell him and have her removed.

But I kinda took a liking she was obviously trying to change.

"I am Ellie" I said extending my hand.

"HI Ellie, I heard much of you. I envy you" she kindly says.

I got up and sat on the same couch she was sitting on.

"Let's play dress up!" I said.

"Of course!" Jenna says.

"Okay follow me" I said and we walked into my bedroom.

I went over to my closet.

"Don't look!" I said then I picked out the outfits to show her.

Hanging out with Jenna wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I chose 12 outfits.

The first one was a red gown.

Second was a blue navy sparkle dress.

I put the first one on then I walked out of my closet.

"Beautiful!" Jenna exclaims clapping her hands I giggled.

"There's more!" I said and I went inside to change into the second dress.

After maybe 30 minutes I was still learning to tell time but I wasn't the best at it.

I rummaged and found daddy's shirt.

I put it over me and I wore his fancy suit when I first met him.

"Ta-da!" I said putting my arms up but the jacket was weighing my arms.

Then Jenna was in a giggle fit.

"You look so adorable!" she says.

"Why can't you spend time with your parents?" I asked just out curiosity she looks young that they shouldn't be dead.

I saw her smile turn into a frown.

"My parents hate me. See the thing is my biological father passed away so my step mother married to a man then together they had two more children and I guess after that.." Jenna trails.

I never experienced that before but I clenched my heart.

"My stepmother began to favour her natural born kids since it was by instinct then basically I wasn't related to the family at all. I was treated as an outcast" she sighs.

I crawled onto the bed and sat next to her.

She smiled a little bit.

"One of her son adores me so I guess I am not horribly treated but after awhile I went to live with my Aunt and I pursue my dreams" Jenna explained.

I was confused if she could live with her Aunt how come she didn't do that in the first place.

"Why you didn't live with aunt before?" I asked.

"Well you see.. I was really close to my stepmother but we sorta drifted you know?" she says.

I wasn't quite understanding but maybe it was like what my former father did to me.

He acted different.

"I sorry..." I said looking down.

"Hey I'm sorry for telling you this. It's just has been a weight on my chest" she says forcing a smile.