[17]

⚠️ SKIP ⛔️
Antonio's POV

Previously: Antonio I know. But."
.
.
.

"But I just really need it. I've lost so much people like my boyfriend that's on me but he cheated before I thought of coming to you" Jenna says.

Wow.

then that man is a douchebag for getting mad at her for cheating when clearly he is the one who should get a beating.

"So what about your father's parents?" I asked.

"Oh them. Well they passed away before I was even 10 years old to even understand the feeling of losing someone" she says gulping down the last drop of wine then she went to grab the bottle but I put my hands on her.

"No. you can't drink your feelings away" I said.

"Then Tony can you help me fill my feelings?" she asked.

I hesitated and I pondered Ellie is asleep so... no harm done right?

"Jenna. Then you shouldn't be someone your not. You clearly aren't a materialist." I said.

But she looked away from me.

"I may not know your father for a long time but when I met with him briefly at the prom. He seemed like a kind man and a respectable man. I told myself I would be like him" I continued.

Then Jenna slowly looked at me.

"Jenna, for the past years we drifted away. I use to think of you as a s*x toy for me" I proceeded.

"But Jenna. Back in High School I asked you out to prom and you accepted. I liked you. Heck when I met with your father we discussed about marriage arrangements but then after I heard of your father's death I was sad. So I told myself that I would look after you. But look at who I am." I sighed.

I never did become a man like him.

I became my father instead.

"You guys discusses marriage?" Jenna finally spoke.

"Yes. but after everything that happened you didn't act like your normal self. I didn't even know who you were anymore and as for the marriage thing I dropped that because the person I had a crush on no longer was there" I said while pointing to her heart.

"When you moved to my high school in 10th grade I wanted to know you" I set my glass down.

"Jenna. Right now I don't think I can love you like before. But now that I know your burden. I'll try to help you out. But I don't love you" I said, apart of me was still aching for the old Jenna, the one I fell in love with.

"Antonio. I understand I'm not asking for you to love me. I just need a release" she says.

"Fine. but remember this is the last time" I said.

⚠️⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️⚠️

Before I knew it she was on top of me and we intertwined.

I began to kiss her earlobes before travelling to her neck and she was moaning ever so slightly.

Then she pushed me down on the couch and sat on top of me.

I had used my free hand I unhooked her bra while she was taking my shirt off.

We rotated positions so I was at her below and she was at my manhood.

I had taken in the sight and began to lick in a circular motion,

I hadn't realized I missed this so much.

My desire to ravish her overtaken my conscience.

We switched positions again and she was below me.

"You have to not moan so loudly" I said gruffly.

I had thrown a condom on and she said she was on birth control.

So I positioned myself at her entrance and eased my very hard member into her, she had taken a gasp but I kissed her mouth to simmer down the noises, eventually I kissed her neck, while kneading her bosoms, then I returned to her lips and I forced my tongue into hers as she was panting already.

I was nestled deeply inside of her before I pulled out and thrusted into her once more before she had arched her back in the sensation,

"Ahh- just take me" Jenna moans into my mouth.

We kept a steady pace.

Over the years of one night stands; I've managed to build my endurance.

I pushed and nestled deep into her.

"God I missed this." I groaned.

About 7 minutes passed and we were already panting like dogs.

I pulled myself out and she still had her back arched.

I threw the condom into the waste bin.

"Thank you Antonio" she says.

"It was good for both of parties" I said as I zipped my pants up.

"Go clean up" I said and I walked into my bathroom.

P.S this was very hard for me to do, I had to actually read some Smut to actually get it movin along but feel free to skip this part

EDIT: September 29th, 2020