[36]

A few weeks later.

Ellie's PoV

I rolled to my side as I shut the alarm off, I did my routine and went down for breakfast, I was greeted by daddy having a drink of coffee.

"morning daddy" I said sitting myself at the table digging into my cereal.

"excited to get back to school?" Daddy asks, to be honest I like school but I wasn't ready, I get to see Aidan again!

so it's all good, but I wanted to spend time with daddy however daddy said that school is good for me if I ever want to be like daddy.

So eventually last night he did a lot of persuading.

"Yes daddy" I said taking a sip of my milk.

"Atta' girl" daddy said.

Eventually I got into daddy's car and he drove to my school, today daddy had a appointment to be at so he bid me farewell before I exited his car.

Normally he walks me into my class, but today he isn't, which I'm fine with since I am comfortable with the kids.

I skipped down to the hallway, and I saw Miss Poppy standing outside of the door greeting my classmates, lately ever since she heard of my father's arrival and how he walks me to my class she constantly welcome him even though she receives nothing in return, all my daddy does is brushes her off as if she wasn't there.

Did I also mention that SHE is consistently hovering over me.

"okay Ellie do you understand how to draw a horse?" she asks, I nodded.

I was going to draw a white stallion with black and red mane, I am going to give this to daddy for a father's day gift which is happening in 2 months...

I can wait that long though!

In music class I am practicing how to play 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' on He piano for him.

during my free time I am TRYING to write a poem!

I'm sure daddy will love it.

Soon it was recess, and I went to the monkey bars with Aidan, "Aidan is it true you like Evelyn?" I asked hanging from the monkey bar as he was sitting by the bench below.

"I don't know, I mean I think she's really pretty and she's smart" he says rambling on, I don't understand what he sees in her? I mean yeah she's pretty but being smart? she's far from smart she hangs with Raevynn and from what I understand she is basically Raevynn's little pet.

"Don't you like Daisy? Daisy likes you and I approve of that" I said earnestly.

Daisy is one of those average girls that has nothing exactly special to them, excepttt Daisy has some overprotective brothers, some are in middle school, and high school.

It's rumored that her parents left her when she was young so her big brothers take care of her.

Daisy is actually a good friend of mine, so I really do like her, but she hasn't came to my place yet only because her brothers are busy.

"I like Evelyn maybe I'll ask her" Aidan says ignoring the fact I just asked him about Daisy.

"I hate Evelyn" I said in disgust, "that's fine, because I like her" Aidan begins to argue.

I never thought me and Aidan would actually fight over some girl disagreements.

Before I could respond I saw Evelyn making her way to us.

"Hey Addie!" Evelyn says flipping her hair as she stops in front of Aidan.

I felt myself getting irritated, she just called Aidan, Addie!