[29]

edit: 4.20.21
edit: 7.12.22

Ellie's POV

When daddy left to go back to work but it was really fun having daddy around but then once he left many kids finally came up to me.

"Ellie your daddy is handsome!" a girl who was rude to me during gym class.

"Ellie I'm jealous you got a good father" another girl says.

"Your daddy looks rich" a boy from my music class said.

i got annoyed, because he is!!

Before I could even speak Miss Poppy said that we had to go back inside.

Apparently after showing my daddy off I was noticed and they were being nice to me.

Until Raevynn.

"Why does such a handsome daddy have you as a lousy daughter" she begins to say. 

"Hey. my daddy loves me" I said.

To my relief Miss Poppy told us to be quiet.

We paid attention to class and the teacher said it was career day I raised my hand to be the first.

"Well Ellie I look forward to hearing about your father's career" Miss Poppy says.

More like looking forward to drool over him.

I mentally said.

"Thank you" I said then we were dismissed and school went by quickly.

I ran to the pick up lane and I saw daddy standing outside of his car and he had his shades on.

I giggled at his antics he told me that since he's well known he has to keep identity low.

I could tell all the parents were staring at him as if he was descending down from heaven.

I skipped over to him.

I fell asleep on our way home so I think daddy knew so he didn't wake me up and I felt him carrying me on a couch.

I was getting excited knowing that he would come to my school tomorrow! I woke up and I saw daddy sitting on the couch in a thinking manner.

"Daddy" I said which I got his attention "yes baby?" he replied but I couldn't muster the courage to ask him.

He is a busy man.

It doesn't matter if I'm his daughter he is still busy.

"Uh- nothing" I finally said he didn't push it so I slid off of the couch to grab a snack and he put my favourite show on.

I grabbed my colouring book and began to colour princess Sofia

"daddy" I said again and he like always responded but I lost the confidence and said never mind.

So then daddy told our chef to have dinner made by 6:30.

After that daddy went upstairs probably to his bedroom.

In the meantime I was still  colouring and daddy left his phone on the sofa so me being curious 8 year old.

I opened his phone it required a passcode.

I frowned then I thought I could try his birthday but it didn't work then I tried mine and it worked! I got in I saw boring stuff.

His wallpaper was a picture of me laying on him when I was 5.

I giggled.

Okay I'm ready to go ask him.

I marched my way up the stairs and each time I got closer I would lose a little confidence but I got it this far!